Vons/Safeway Deals: $1 Wonderful Pistachios, FREE Reach, $1 Odwalla

Here are a couple of great Vons and Safeway deals for this week!

I found these Halloween Packs of Wonderful Pistachios for $1.50. They are small packages with 25 bags. The package in whole is 6.25 oz. We have a $0.50/1 Wonderful Pistachio coupon in the 10/14 SS– which makes them $1! I found these packages in my produce department with a display of Wonderful Pistachio products.

Reach floss is $0.99 through 12/11–we have a $1/1 ANY Reach Floss printable coupon that makes them free (limit ONE print)

I also found Odwalla on sale for $2 through 1/1/2013– we have a $0.75/1 printable coupon that makes them only $1.25!

Barilla White Fiber is $1.25
Use $1/2 Barilla White Fiber, Veggie or Whole Grain Pasta, exp. 12/15/12 (SS 10/21/12)
Pay: $0.75 ea!

Comments

1. ali says

I love the j4u program, but I have had a lot of problems with scanning errors at the register (overcharging me) and my personalized j4u deal prices not being applied despite using my von’s card. Is this happening to anyone else?

• Weezor says

Raises her hand up high…. ohhh ohhh Memememememe. I have to really check my reciept and there is usually at least $2.00 worth of mistakes. Be it items ringing up at full price or Just for u coupons not being applied. Not to mention my vons does not have an actual customer service counter… so it means getting back into line and waiting again to have it fixed. What I try to do is keep a running total in my head of how much everything should be and if it goes over that then I know there is a problem. Though that gets tuff sometimes.

• freebiecali says

the same thing happen to me today the kleenex coupon , hormel coupon and the free yogurt coupons weren’t apply. their digital coupons have a lot of flaws and ended up paying way more than what i should have. unless they have some really good sales, i wont bother going at vons anymore too much headache….
        they already ended up doubling coupon , now the digital coupons almost never come off , vons is becoming worse and worse .( not to mention they leave items on shelf like the bread that are already expired… so for everyone shopping there double check the dates before you buy anything )

• Kathleen says

That happened to me. After them “fixing” it several times, I finally started fresh with a new card linked to a new email address.

2. John says

I have the same problem with Just4u. Sometimes the coupons that I load on their don’t work. I would say this has happened to me about 4 times already. I’m usually too lazy to go back.

3. Ana says

Thanks for the heads up on the pistachios. My son can’t get enough of those and with the new coupons this Sunday, we stocked up.