Food 4 Less Grocery Deals 1/23-1/29

Here are the best deals I see this week!

This List Has Expired
Produce

Meat

Buy 10, Save $5

Other Great Deals

Comments

1. Martin says

I saw in my add that the aleve 20-24 count is $2 andi have a bunch of $1/1 coupons is this a good stock up price? Just wondering

2. jeanette says

i dont know if this well known but yesterday i was in fontana and saw that they had capri sun for 1.25 so when i got home in garden grove i grabbed my coupons and went to my local food 4 less and saw that they were at 2.15. I was so dissappointed and I asked the cashier and she told me that each of the food 4 less have different pricing and that if you come in with that stores ad and show the manager they have to honor that stores ad (but of course only food 4 less).

3. Mary says

Was there Advil pm as well? I’m not too sure about being a stock up price but this is the lowest I’ve seen it since August when I started couponing… Hth

4. claudia r,. says

I live in Anaheim and the capri sun are at 1.68 but you have to buy 10 participans products to get this price.

5. Michelle says

I went to my Food 4 Less and the Gevalia coffee was included in the buy 10 deal it was priced at $5.48 with the discount, their is also $1.50 coupon, good deal.

6. Mayra says

Did you know that Food4Less has a rewards card where u can upload coupons to it and use it a the check-stand? Apparently, it is mainly used for fuel points, I live in Vista and the closest gas station is in Santee, but I don’t care about that, i care about the coupons because when you sign u, u also get special offers via mail and email. I’m still confused a lil about it, so i’m finding out as soon as i can go to the store.

7. Nora says

Am I crazy or did I just loose my Ragu Coupon. I have the LA times coupons fo 1/6/13
    from Smart Source and I don’t see it?

8. Michelle says

I think this mysterious Ragu coupon was regional. Here in Pasadena we got a Ragu coupon in todays paper 40 cents off of two jars in the RP. (pretty pathetic :( … Oh well savings is savings)