Food 4 Less Grocery Deals 1/30-2/5

Here are the best deals I see this week!

Produce
Meat
Buy 10, Save $5
Other Great Deals

Comments

1. BarstowMom says

I wish Food 4 Less would take other store’s catalina’s. Vons gave me a $1.50/1 Fruity Pebbles catalina yesterday and a $1.50/1 Coco Pebbles catalina. I got my hands on more Capri Sun coupons so now I get to stock up (thank goodness the mix and match sale was extended another week).

• pamela says

they do. it says so in their coupon policy, and in ralph’s policy as well. I always bring it in the store w/me if I am planning on using a cat from another retailer for my shopping.

2. Candy says

I need your help, I’m new in this Ibotta thing, I sign up for Ibotta I only see how to earn money but I dont see how to load ecoupons, how do you load them ty.

• Julie says

Candy,
      There is no loading coupons with Ibotta. Josie means you can earn money with purchasing that product. Not everyone had the same offers though.
      HTH

3. Rachel says

Breyer’s ice cream is $2.48 wyb as a part of the Buy 10, Save $5 deal. A good price for that ice cream!! My husband loves Breyer’s chocolate ice cream so I’m stocking up!

4. Kelly A. says

Also, if you were able to get some of those Wheat Thins $1 off coupons, they are also part of the Mega Sale, making them 78 cents after savings. And, the -$1/2 Quaker IP coupon that was or still is available? There is Quaker Rice Cakes that were part of the Mega and were 88 cents ea – $1/2 making them 38 cents ea.

5. silvia says

Joise how can I get credit at Ibotta for a purchase I make at food4less if when I go to redeem my offer it does not show food4less as a store I can purchase the Capri Sun?

• Rebekah says

I think it depends on your phone or iPad. My iPad which is in iPad 2 does not have all of th stores, but I when I sign into my hsband’s iPad with the same account he has all the stores, so I just submit it on his. His is an iPad 3

6. KO_in_CH says

does anyone know where I can find the coupon policy for F4L? I found a post from August last year that states they accept competitor cats and I want to confirm.
    =)