Food4Less: Buy 4, Save $4 Unadvertised Deals!

You can find most unadvertised Food4Less P&G Mega sale items below. Keep in mind that to get the prices listed, you must purchase 4 particpating items (you can mix and match)

This is one of my favorite sales at Food4Less–it usually runs twice a year so now is the time to stock up on all your favorite P&G products!

Comments

1. Kelly says

Ok so if I understand this correct if I bought 4 Cascades @$2.48 using the coupon for each one I would get $4 off automatically making my total only $5.92+tax of does the $4 come in form of a catalina? I have never shopped food 4 less because temecula is about 20 min away from me but I have to go to town today so I would love to get this great deal! TIA

• Kelly says

Ok so if i buy 4 cascades they just $2.48 each thats the price with the $4 coming off??? and extra doesnt come off at the end?

• michelle g. says

Josie listed the price after the $4 has been taken off. So you get the price of $2.48 each if you buy 4. So it will be 4 x $2.48=$9.92. Then minus $1 if you use 4($0.25/1) coupons = $8.92 for 4.

• Mary D. says

I think there was a mistake by michelle g: The $2.48 price already includes the $.25 coupon so the cost would be $9.92 for 4.

Cascade 75oz Gel or 20 count packs, powder – $2.98
          $0.25/1 Cascade Product, exp. 1/31/13 (P&G 12/30/12)
          = $2.48

• Felicia says

Correction:
            Cascade @ $2.98 when you purchase participating items.
            Use $0.25/1 coupon = $2.73 each

• Samantha15240 says

I ran over to get the vent clips for the car. Asked them if I could take home the display boxes too lol. Gain fabric softener is also 1.98 ea.

2. aide says

ok today i went to get some of the deals.
    anyway trident gum is .78¢ this past sunday there is a coupon buy 3 n get $1 off so u pay about .45¢ each.
    also all detergent is $3.98 i use a $1 off but there is another coupon but u have to buy 2.