*Hot* One Year L.A. Times Sunday Only for $10 (New Customers only)

I know many of you have been waiting for a LA Times deal. We have a new one for NEW Customers only. Score Sunday Only for only $10 per year (up to 5 subscriptions)! Here’s how:

Call: 800-326-5500 and mention code 8031

If you are new to couponing, LA Times is the BEST paper for coupons. It usually has all inserts including most regional coupons. Delivery is subject to your area–so it may not be available to everyone.

Thanks, Sasha!

Comments

1. Wendy says

I just got my two, no wait time, and the call lasted 6 mins. Super fast. the guys name was Joe. Super nice. Can’t wait for my papers to be delivered.

2. Doris Salcedo says

When I called and gave the code number, the rep. described a totally different offer. But when I told her a was calling for Sundays only for $10 a year she honored it. Got 2 copies.

3. Brenda Loza says

I spent the worst 40 mins on the phone with a supervisor Amanda trying to use the code to get 2 newspapers in addition to the 1 that i already have. No luck she only wanted to give me one and then she told me to go online to Groupon to see if i can get the 2 subscriptions. total waste of time.

4. George says

Just called in and the customer service was quick and helpful, set up a new account and ordered in under four minutes!

5. Jackie says

I just called the representative said they were not allowed to do this deal over the phone, so I asked for a supervisor she said the same thing only if you subscribe to group on, or if u are a new subscriber. I’m going to try group on.. to see if it’s offered there!! They’re making it so difficult :(

• Stephanie says

Call and complain because you should have had 5 inserts. It’s too late for them to deliver it but they will tack on an extra week to your subscription.

6. MARIA says

Called this morning and replaced my 1 existing subscription to LA Times with 5/$50 for a whole year with this Code. Praise God! I was paying $8 every 8 weeks for only 1. This is AWESOME! I live in San Jacinto, Ca for those of you who live out here too. It works!

7. Rissa says

I just tried calling and they said it was a mailing error and they weren’t honoring the code anymore. I think it’s like a lottery when you call them. You might get lucky with who answers your call.

8. Savvy Ma says

I just called this morning and spoke to a very helpful rep named Jessica. She was able to convert my current subscription to the new deal!! Thank you Josie!!!! =)

9. Vivian says

I’m new to couponing…. I just called LA Times a few minutes ago. The wait was short (about 5 mins.) The rep was a young gentlemen and he offered me up to 5 subscriptions — The code #8031 IS STILL VALID!!! Don’t give up if you get a bad rep. This is a great deal!!!

10. aline says

I had no luck with the code. The representative (Joanne) said I did not qualify for that discount yadda yadda yadda. May try this later with a different rep.

11. Stephanie says

I’m a current subscriber and I just called and got through with no wait and got 2 for $20 no problem. My current subscription was set to expire in a couple of weeks. Thanks Josie!!!!! Awesome deal! And here I though I got a good deal last year, $26 for Thurs-Sun. :)

12. Jo says

Just added two subscriptions for $20! I’m so glad you posted this deal — no more running out on Sundays for extra papers. :)

• Stephanie says

Called today, spoke to Eric, very nice and quick, he honored the code and I have 5 subscriptions for Sunday paper, thanks Josie for posting this!! :-)