NEW Capri Sun Catalina = Capri Suns as low as $0.01!!

As mentioned in the Ralph’s matchup this week, CapriSun is a part of the Mega Sale going on this week where if you buy 10 participating products, you will get $5 off.  To make this even better, there is a new catalina starting today:

Buy (3) Get $2 OYNO
Buy (4) Get $3 OYNO
Buy (5) Get $4 OYNO

Here is your best deal:

Buy (4) CapriSun $1.99 (wyb 10 participating items)
Use B3G1 Capri Sun Multipack, exp. 2/6/13 (SS 01/06/13 R) – $2.49 (price before Mega Sale)
Pay $5.47
Get $3 Catalina (wyb 4)
Submit for $1.50 CapriSun Original iBotta offer
= $0.97 for all 4 or $0.24 each!

You can also do this deal at Food4Less:

Buy (4) Capri Sun $1.68 (wyb 10 particpating items)
Use (1) B3G1 Capri Sun Multipack, exp. 2/6/13 (SS 01/06/13 R) – $2.18 (price before $0.50 Mega Savings)
Pay: $4.54, Get Back $3 catalina
Submit  $1.50 CapriSun Original iBotta offer
= $0.04 for FOUR packages!

If you are a Smiths shopper:

Buy (4) Capri Sun $2 (wyb 10 participating items)
Pay $5.51
Get $3 Catalina (wyb 4)
Submit for $1.50 CapriSun Original iBotta offer
= $1.01 for all 4 or $0.25 each!

Comments

1. Koupon Kim says

Where can I get capri sun coupons because I already used mine and I would love to get more coupons to do this deal.

• cheetosmom says

Do u mind posting how you did the deals? I am trying to figure out the best way to do this with as little out of pocket as possible. Thanks in advance. :)

2. m loves deals says

I saw that in the f4less add capri suns will be 1.68/box when u buy 10 participating.items starting this wednesday ad. Are they part of the catalina stores for this offer?

3. BarstowMom says

I went to Vons first thing this morning and this Capri Sun catalina notice printed out. The first thing I thought was I already bought mine at Food 4 Less (should have waited), Second was I used up my Capri Sun MQ’s and third was my Capri Sun Ibotta coupon disappeared. Oh Well.

• Katie says

This seems to be happening to me a lot, but the offers that I do not want have just been hanging out on my ibotta…If you click redeem, and then click a store, there will be a list of the available offers to scan, as well as an expiration date. It seems that all of the ones that I have ‘pending’ credit for watching the movies/learning the facts/etc expire on 2/28, whereas if I never clicked on it (such as the Capri Suns), it will just disappear and be replaced. I am trying to keep an eye on this section to see when everything expires, but at least now we know that in order to have something available for a longer period of time, you must view the offer, and this is where to look to make sure that it does not disappear before you redeem it. HTH BarstowMom!!

4. Jane says

Ahh, I knew I should’ve checked scs b4 shopping! Was just at f4l and got a $4 cat for buying 8. Would’ve split the transactions had I known. Ah well, can’t complain about a surprise cat! :)

5. sophia says

ok just to confirm. can i buy 4. get the $3 cat and buy another 4 using the same $3 cat and another $3 cat will print out? someone mentioned above it’s “rolling” but just wanted to confirm my explanation. thanks!

6. sophia says

7. Nat says

That is awesome, thanks or sharing Josie! I’m heading to Ralph’s today! Ive had my Capri sun mfqs with me since clipping them waiting for a great deal to buy for my sons upcoming bday party! Woohoo! Can’t beat this!! I think I’ll be doing 3 separate transactions of 4 capri suns, and 6 other mega items to reach 10 per transaction, just hope Catalina’s will roll for me! Thanks!

8. Cindy says

I just got back from Ralphs and did not get a catalina this morning. I bought 5 boxes of caprisuns with nothing. I asked the cashier and they said there was not a catalina or would have been marked on the sign underneath. I am very confused now. Anyone else successfully had this work at Ralphs? Thanks much.

• freebiecali says

i bought 4 the cat did not print , ralphs manager didnt care since there was no sign to him there is no catalina . i contacted the catalina company telling them i bought 4 capri sun and it did not print they replying you didnt buy the participating item ( when i bought exactly what was needed ) same for the reach it did not print i bought 4 they told me the UPC is incorrect . WHAT A JOKE !!! i mean seriously? well they will be loosing pretty money i will just return everything .

• freebiecali says

im confused too . may i ask which ralphs did you go to? i think some of them just have outdated machines where those new double code coupons dont scans and catalina machines are not being upload with recent data. im upset at the catalina company for not doing their job right they should provide stores with a paper that mention the promotion so we would have a proof at least .

9. jo says

TY Josie FEEd back.. ON CApri drinks

Work like charm ..bought 10 Capri drinks in 2 transaction It rolled ”
    part of the mix match !!come out to about .51 eac :)
    ” shopping for my daughter,they have lots school event ,girl scout ,soft ball.lunches,

Buy (3) Get $2 OYNO