Rite Aid Coupon Match Ups 1/20-1/26

Here are the best deals I see for this week. New to Rite Aid? Learn to shop at Rite Aid HERE.  Watch the Rite Aid Video Values HERE

Check out the  Rite Aid Coupon Policy

indicate my favorite deals.  Don’t understand the match ups? Check out this post

50 Years Celebration Promotion 12/30-1/26:

• :: Spend $100 on Participating items (marked with a $ icon) and earn a $20 +Up reward (I will mark these items with a  in the match ups)
  • :: For every additional $50 up to $250, you will earn $10 +Up (a total of $50 in +Up rewards)

Be sure to visit my NEW Rite Aid site! I post many deals not advertised in the ad on this site.

This List Has Expired
Free

Other Great Deals

Comments

1. BarstowMom says

I’m $10 away from earning my $20 +up reward for the RA 50 Promotion so maxing out on the free light bulbs ang Stride gum deal will get me there.

2. Joi says

Just picked up 2 Pinnacle photo albums. They were $16.99 regular, with 50% each one. Paid $8.49 each. Received $8 UP (limit 2). Great last minute gifts for my stockpile. :)

• BarstowMom says

They also count towards the $20 +up when you spend $100 promotion. I bought the ones that produced the $10 +up, $8+up and $6 +up and spent very little out of pocket.

3. says

Do you know if the Finish is 25 ct or larger? last time I went thats what they said and I only like the gel pacs and they are only 20 ct. Thanks.

4. Julie says

Did anyone else have the cereal disappear from their Ibotta account. I went and bought the Frosty Flakes and went to scan my receipt and it was gone. Frustrating!

• Yellow says

No. They are B1G1 free and RA does not allow you to use coupons on free products, so you can only use 2 if you buy 4 since two will be free.

5. glo says

btw im asking cause i have a 75 cent coupon for finish… does that qualify as a like coupon to the 2.15 coupon? please help.

6. Yellow says

Also, if you shop CVS, Finish is cheaper there–on sale for 3.99 each with 2.15 coupon equals 1.84 per package.

7. meryl says

Josie are the pinnacle photo albums still half off with ups and part of the 100 dollar promotion next week?also what about the nature made vitamins? Thank you!

• Daniel says

The Pinnacle photo albums are no longer 50% off but still give the monthly +UPs and still do count for the 100 dollar promotion .

• Meryl says

thanks Daniel! :) I’m confused about the Finish though because I bought 6 of the gel pacs [2 sep trans] and I did not receive my $3 Up when you spend $15. They were $6.49 bogof so I spent almost $19.50 before coups and Ups. My store did not have any of the Finish marked with the $3 Up- only Cascade had that sign up? I guess I’ll can call.

8. mary says

Hi Josie, just wanted to let u in on this great deal. It will work best if you have gold status at Rite Aid. Buy 2 Gillette Fusion Proglide (regular price $10.99)and buy 2 Mach 3 disposable razors at the sale price of $7.49. The Fusion Proglide will be $8.79 with gold. Use 2 $10 off any Fusion Proglide wyb any Gillette disposable razor or cartridge, also use 2 $3 off any Mach 3. Pay $6.56 get back 2 $2 for buying two Mach 3. Plus, the 2 Fusion Proglide will count towards the $100 of participating products. So all in all you pay $ 2.56 for 4 razors! :-)

9. Jialing says

Hey Josie,
    I went and bought the GE 20W energy smart CFL light bulbs last night (it’s for 1 count, they come in a cardboard box), but they rang up as $6.99! I couldn’t find it in the flyer (I live in Santa Monica), which page of the insert was it supposed to be in? I could use the lightbulbs but if I can’t prove the price and get an adjustment I guess I’ll return them.