Vons Grocery Deals 1/30-2/5

Here are the best deals I see this week at Vons. Make sure to check out the Safeway coupon policy .

Don’t forget to check out the NEW Just4U program at Vons!

IMPORTANT NOTE: VONS NO LONGER DOUBLE COUPONS EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1ST 2012

indicate my favorite deals!

Meat
Produce
Just for U Deals
In-Ad Coupons
Other Deals

Comments

1. Kate says

Just a heads up, when I logged into my justforu account, there was an option to add an extra free pack of soda to the buy 2, get 2 soda promo.

Also, thanks for posting all the matchups for Southern Cali! I sure appreciate the time I know you must put into them!

2. freebiecali says

i was wondering if anyone knows if ” buy 75$ get 10$ cat back ” is before or after manufacturer coupons ?

3. Ricardo says

I had a 2 for $1 Yoplait Greek 100 cups and 10% off refrigerated yogurt coupons. Less mfg of $1 off 5 and .60 off 2, I got 14 cups for .19 cents each

• BarstowMom says

Great deal. This morning I used my $0.50/2 coupon for the 2/$1 Yogurts. I wish I had the 10% off yogurt deal this week instead of a few weeks ago.

4. Daisy says

The Campbell’s Go Soup is kicking out a Catalina. I only bought one bag so I’m not sure what happens with multiples but it is a $1 cat so the soup was free. :)

The Cat reads: save $1 on your next shopping order, Thank you from Campbells.

5. Andie says

wanted to print the trix & cocoa puff coupons but when I click on them and it takes me to the site, i cannot find those two Qs?

is there a zip code I need to enter? really want to stock on my cereal since i am running low…..

Thanks and love your site! Your is always the first one I goto….

6. elena says

I have a 2 coupons for free 12 pks of coke (from my coke rewards). Can I use them to score 5 FREE 12 pks? Hopefully my Vons takes the coupon. Fingers crossed.

7. newbie says

Was the Capri Sun coupon regional?? I’m in LA. I’ve checked and then checked with friends and don’t see to have it.

8. Cyndi says

So I was able to get 18 caprisun coupons so I am trying to do the math and I am so confused may you can help me out lol
    so I have
    $1.99 ea x 3 box = $5.97
    $5.97 -$3 cat = $2.97 for the 4 boxes
    $2.97 x 17 other transactions = $50.49 total for all 72 boxes
    Is this right ?

9. Elizabeth Heiny says

This may be an obvious question, but I’m curious as to why sometimes when I use a Just 4 You coupon and a paper manufacturing coupon, both coupons will be deducted from the price. But other times, only one will go through and the receipt will say “J4U Mfr eCpn.” Does anyone know why this happens? Also, is there a way you can tell which coupons will do this before going to the store?