Vons: Hefty Trash Bags Only $2.22 (HOT!!)

Wow!! Check your Just4U account for a personalized price of $6.22 (or anything like that) on Hefty Trash Bags 18, 20, 25, 28, 40, 45, or 80 ct. You should be able to snag an excellent deal as we also have the Save $3 wyb 2 particpating items deal at Vons.

The great thing is the $3 is coming off of this personalized price.. which is awesome for those that have it!

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Hefty 18, 20, 25, 28, 40, 45, or 80 ct $6.22 personalized price
Use (2) $1/1 Hefty printable coupon
– $6 for promo ($3 off each item) (will come off instantly)
Pay: $4.44 for both boxes!

Thanks, Ann!

Comments

1. Mike says

I didn’t get Hefty in my account. Got Safeway Brand 18 – 50 count for $3.99. Would be GREAT if those were part of the deal!

2. Crystle says

I guys just checking in from my phone on my just for you account. When I went to personalized deals and coupons I didn’t see it. I decided to look around a bit when I click on see all offers its in there, I hope that helps!
    Crystle

3. JM says

Nice! I got that one in my account :)

Curious if there’ll be a similar situation with the Bounce dryer sheets- I have a personalized price of $4.78 on the 105-120ct and I see they’re pictured (but not specifically listed) as part of the promo too!

4. Tiara says

The Hefty deal here in the Antelope Valley were tagged on the shelf @ $5.99 each for the 80 ct box. So 2 boxes of Hefty trash bags for $11.98-$6.00 (instant savings)-$2.00 (printable)=$3.98 + tax for two. This deal looks like it is available for ALL club card holders, not just for JUST U. Hopes this helps!

• cheetosmom says

HI I just tried this deal and it appears the 5.98 price is after they already applied the 6.00 off for two boxes so it ended up being 9.98 for two not as good a deal so im returning them HTH :)

5. Johanna says

Hello Everyone,
    just got back from Home Depot found this Great deal.

Husky drawstring kitchen bags 45 count 1.23 a box.

here is the info:

Husky odor Neutralizer tear resistant Texture 45 count—> 13 gallon kitchen bags.

sku #0 73257 01120 4

item# HK13DSEN045W

I hope you find some. Happy Shopping!!

6. Laura says

Same with me Hope. Mine would’t scan and Vons would not type in the code. Paid $6.22 BUT today’s 1/6 insert has a $1 off so I can take my receipt in and get my $2 back. Yay! This is unlimited correct/ So I can go buy more?