Food 4 Less Grocery Deals 2/20-2/26

Here are the best deals I see this week!

This List Has Expired
Produce

Meat

Other Great Deals

Comments

1. BarstowMom says

Totally off topic but I’m so excited because I woke up and my yard is covered in snow and it’s still snowing. It’s a rarity in SoCal but the kids are happy.

• AnnMarie says

Oh, I’m Jelous! snow is low on the mountains here in Plam Springs, but my husband says it has snowed here before….that would make me so happy , upset the tourist I’m sure.

2. Steph says

We enjoyed the snow in Victorville as well…thought it was done and it flared up again. Of course now it looks like it never snowed unless you look @ our gorgeous mountains!!!

• Katie says

I haven’t tried it, but the I just checked the ad, and it says “fresh pork chops”, so it should work with no problems to use the $1/1 pork chops. I used a similar coupon at Albertsons back when they had the doublers-I got one package of pork ribs $2.17 – ($1/1 + dbl)=.17, and another $2.34 – ($1/1 + dbl)=.34, so make sure to use it on the smallest package you can find for the biggest savings!

3. jo says

fOOD 4 THOUGHT $$

i WENT TO wAL -MART BECAUSE IT`S CLOSER THAN FOOD 4 LSS ..

I price match Lawery Garlic salt 2/$3 excellent deal 11oz bottle…} from the food 4 less ad.
    also i got Del montes tomatoes sauce 3/$1. also in food 4lss ad.. pricED maTCH WAL-MART
    NO PROBLEM

4. Deborah says

I just went to Food for Less tonight and they told me that they no longer take internet coupons nor would they take my coupons that I got in the mail for the Free Pepsi because it was printed. They only except the coupons that come in the newspapers.