Food 4 Less Grocery Deals 2/6-2/12

Here are the best deals I see this week!

This List Has Expired
Meat

Produce

Other Great Deals

Comments

1. GoMiNam says

Does anyone know where I can get a coupon policy for food4less because today i went to the one near my house and i haven’t shopped there since Aug and I went to do the cereal deal. I printed out 4 cheerios coupons and they didnt let me use them because they said they don’t accept them >..<.

• Becky ramirez says

It depends on the store, my local store doesn’t accept printed coupons. I travel 5 miles to another store and they don’t have a problem with them.

• Jessica says

My store here in SD takes printed coupons…however they have told me that they don’t take the b1g1 free printed coupons which I find strange

• JT says

Had the same problem at my F4L, later I called the manager who said it’s up to the cashier, but to ask for a manager if there is a problem. They have been hit with a lot of fraudulent coupons (and copies). Bummer!

2. Kelly A. says

Anyone know if the Cheerios Honey Nut Medley Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Peanut Butter, or Fiber One Chocolate 80 Calories are part of the GM Cereal Deal this week? I have -$1/1 coupons for them. Thanks!

• Reyna says

Kelly , Von’s has the Cheerios honey nut medley crunch and cinnamon toast crunch peanut butter for 1.99 with in ad coupon, so 99¢ after man coupon.. Hope that helps.

• Lily says

The Cheerios Honey Nut Medley are on sale at Ralphs for $1.99. The Chex are not part of the sale. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Peanut Butter are also $1.99. The strange thing is that there are not in the ad.

3. Jessica says

At Food 4 less those cereals are not included. The cereals that I saw were cherrios (Yellow box), chex, cinnamon toast, golden grahams and cocoa puffs. The cashier really looked over my coupons and they are only taking the one’s that specifically say the cereals that are on sale. I bought 7 boxes of chex’s and 1 box of cinnamon toast crunch. I used 3 1/2 chex 1 .50/1 chex and 1 .50/1 cinnamon toast crunch f.or a total of $8.00. Also the bailey’s creamer is on sale for $1.67 so if you still have that $1.00 off coupon it’s .67 :)

4. aide says

hey
    i went to food 4 less for the eggs n meat. anyway i notice the chapsticks are 10 for $10. anyway im wondering if anyone has try using the chapstick coupon because it will come out .50¢ each.

5. Kelly A. says

Thanks for the info. on the cereals. It saved me a trip. I am pretty well stocked on cereal right now, so I was only going to buy if the others were included making it a rock bottom price of 50 cents a box, but oh well.

6. Charlotte says

Is F4L the same company as Ralphs? When I do a search for store locations for F4L, Ralphs comes up too. If they are then does Ralphs honor F4L ads? or even vise versa?