General Mills Try Me Free Rebate: Up to $45 in FREE Food!

Be on the lookout for this General Mills Try me free rebate. Regina found this in her mail today.. and a couple of you let me know that it was in the Northgate circular as well. This rebate gives you up to $45 in FREE Food! (Valid 2/2-3/1)

You can use coupons with this rebate–but you will only receive the value AFTER the coupon–the coupon will just help your out of pocket expense.

This rebate does not specify a certain store–so it seems as though you can get the products from anywhere.

Coupons available for you to print:

$0.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal printable
$0.75/1 Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch Cereal printable
$0.75/1 Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate Cereal printable
$1/1 Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate Cereal printable
$0.50/1 Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips printable
$0.50/1 Yoplait Pro-Force Multipack Yogurt or Yoplait Go-GURT printable
$0.50/1 Mountain High Yoghurt, exp. 4/20/13 (SS 02/24/13 R)
$0.50/1 Mountain High Yogurt printable
$0.50/1 Ocean Spray, Motts or Sunkist Fruit Flavored Snacks printable
$0.50/1 Yoplait Fruplait Yogurt Multipack printable

Did anyone else find this in their mail today?

Comments

1. barbara says

I found it in my NOrthgate ad but not details. just a tiny form with no products listed. very odd. glad you posted sonething maybe i have to go to the store to get the form you posted

2. Amy says

Cool, I can’t wait to do this one! I did the Vons one and got my rebate no problem. Like Kathy said, I always save a copy of my receipt and other rebate items for proof.

3. JB says

I’m in north county area of San Diego. Can someone explain what a “Northgate circular” is? Or, someone who got this in the mail– what does it look like? Did it come all by itself?

4. Holly says

I didnt get this. I would love to have one. Did anyone get an extra? I can trade any coupons you may need. My email is bbmama09 @ gmail.com

5. Pam says

Since so many of us have the northgate form, but it doesnt include the details, can someone post the specifics of what we need to purchase so we can do the rebate? Please post soon, we must purchase by 3/1. Tia!

6. Rachel says

I zoomed in on the ad. Here are the items. The numbers are the max values.

Peanut Butter Toast Crunch (2.99)
    Honey Nut Cheeri0s Medley Crunch (2.99)
    Fiber One 80 Calorie Chocolate Squares (2.99)
    Fiber One Protein Bars (Coconut Almond or Caramel Nut) (3.00)
    Ocean Spray Fruit Flavored Snacks (Strawberry Island Splash Fruit) (2.29)
    Betty Crocker Hello Kitty Fruit Flavored Snacks (2.29)
    Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups Flavor Mixers (2.29)
    Betty Crocker Chicken Helper (Parmesan Crusted Chicken or Sweet & Sour Chicken) (2.29)
    Betty Crocker Man and Cheese (Extra Cheesy or Twists (1.19)
    Green Giant Chips (Zesty Cheddar or Sweet Potato Sea Salt) (2.50)
    Mountain High Yoghurt (Low Fat Honey) (3.00)
    Nature Valley Protein Bars (Salted Caramel Nut) (3.00)
    Totino’s Pizzeria Rolls (Cheesy Garlic Rolls, Chicken Parmesan Rolls or Meatball Marinara Rolls (3.50)
    Yoplait Trix Lowfat Yogurt Watermelon Burst (4pl) (2.00)
    Yoplait Fruitplait (any one item) (2.50)
    Yoplait Go-GURT Twisted yogurt (Strawberry Mango Tango or Screamin’ Green Apple) (2.29)
    Yoplait Kids Pro-Force yogurt (Strawberry Blast or Berry Burst) (2.29)
    Yoplait Greek 100 (Lemon or Tropical Fruit) (1.19)
    Yoplait Baby yogurt (Banana or Pear) (2.29)

7. effy says

Hi, I have been looking for this rebate but haven’t been able to find it. I would really appreciate it if anyone has an extra form and would please send it to me. I can trade for other coupons and pay for shipping.
    Thanks
    email me at effyelliott [@] gmail.com

8. kathy says

I do a lot of rebates so I always scan a copy of the receipt(s) and rebate form. I have had to email a copy on a few occasions when I didn’t receive the rebate. I recently did the Fetzer wine rebate for $36.00 and called Inmar when I didn’t receive the check. They told me the check was cashed and when they emailed me a copy you couldn’t even read the signature. I am still in disbelief that someone could cash a check at a bank/store without identification. Someone either took it out of my mailbox or it went to the wrong address – very upset about this!

9. Valerie Caravayo says

I received my rebate for this offer, but I was expecting a check for $39.96. However, the check I received was in the amount of $12.16. My rebate check was short $27.80. Please check into this issue. Thank you.