HOT Capri Sun Coupon = 4 Boxes FREE

Guess what?! We have a NEW $1/3 Capri Sun 10 pk coupon available to print!! This is excellent as we have some great deals on Capri Suns already–this makes them EVEN Sweeter!!

Through 2/17:

Buy (3) Get $2 OYNO
Buy (4) Get $3 OYNO
Buy (5) Get $4 OYNO

Here is your best deals:

Buy (4) CapriSun $1.99 (wyb 10 participating items)
and Use $1/3 Capri Sun 10 pk coupon –attaches to the boxes that you are PURCHASING
Pay $4.47
Get $3 Catalina (wyb 4)
Submit for $1.50 CapriSun Original iBotta offer
= 4 FREE after ibotta!

You can also do this deal at Food4Less:

Buy (4) Capri Sun $1.68 (wyb 10 particpating items)
Use (1) B3G1 Capri Sun Multipack, exp. 2/6/13 (SS 01/06/13 R) - $2.18 (price before $0.50 Mega Savings) –coupon attaches to free item
Pay: $3.54, Get Back $3 catalina
Submit  $1.50 CapriSun Original iBotta offer
= 4FREE + MM

If you are a Smiths shopper:

Buy (4) Capri Sun $2 (wyb 10 participating items)
Use B3G1 Capri Sun Multipack, exp. 2/6/13 (SS 01/06/13 R) – $2.49 (price before Mega Sale) –coupon attaches to free item
Pay $4.51
Get $3 Catalina (wyb 4)
Submit for $1.50 CapriSun Original iBotta offer
= $0.01 for 4!

Vons Shoppers:

Buy (4) Capri Suns $1.99
Use B3G1 Capri Sun Multipack, exp. 2/6/13 (SS 01/06/13 R)
Pay $4.97
Get $3 Catalina (wyb 4)
Submit for $1.50 CapriSun Original iBotta offer
= $0.47  for 4!

Comments

1. NewtoIbotta says

Help! I’m new to the Ibotta program. I just signed up on my computer but don’t see how to get to all of the offers, specifically the CapriSun offer.

2. Lily says

If I buy them at Food 4 Less don’t I have to buy 10 items to get the $1.68 price? So in the scenario above where it’s saying to buy 4, I would need to add 6 more items that are part of the mega sale right?

• Elena says

If you’re buying four, you get one free with the B3G1 FREE coupon, leaving this $1/3 for the remaining three…hope that makes sense.

3. Shawnika says

I thought only one manufacturer coupon could be used per item. How is it possible to legally use two manufacturer coupons on this deal? I’m all for it, I just want to be sure I’m doing the right thing and not embarrased at the check stand. Additionally, how many Ibotta dollars can one earn on the capri suns? I’ve already done two of the capri sun deals last week at Ralphs. Will I get back $1 (that’s what Ibotta is offering me) for each transaction? Thanks in advance for your help. I really enjoy this blog. Thanks Josie and other contributors.

• says

You are using only one manufacturer’s coupon per item. The $1.00/3 will reimburse the store $1.00 on 3 of the boxes you purchase. The B3G1 free will reimburse them for the 4th, FREE, box you purchase.

If you were only using the $1.00/3 coupon, you’d only be buying 3 boxes. The B3G1 coupon enables you to get that 4th box. :)

4. Kim says

I did the Capri Sun deal tonight. I bought 8 boxes and used (2) B3G1 Q. The register was automatically subtracting $2.60 for each free box instead of the sale price of $1.99. Plus I recieved the $4 Catalina.
    FYI:The Di Giorno pizza sale was subtracting $6.99 instead of the sale price of $3.88 when I used the B2G1 Q. So I paid $1.55 each. I did well at Vons tonight.

5. heather says

at f4l on McKinley when i tried to use the Capri coupons they called the manager and handed back to me the ones, that said ‘ Redeem at Wal-mart’. :(
    I wonder if i took the f4l ad and coupons to Wal-mart if they would price match?

6. Mariel says

Tried to use both Qs at Vons and the cashier wouldn’t accept both Qs. Is there anything in their Q policy that prohibits using the B2G1 and $1/3 Qs together?

• freebie says

same here they will not allow to use 2 coupons for the same items. since” buy 3 get the 4th free” they consider the coupon to be for the set of 4 they won’t let u add an other coupon for the remaining 3.