Many of you asked about this and I did have a list but I realized it was a little outdated. So here is an updated list. These are basically my stock up prices. If I can find an item on this list for the price listed below (or cheaper) I usually purchase quite a few to add to my stockpile. Depending on the item and how frequently we go through it— really depends on how much I may purchase at one time. Ex: Juice. I usually purchase about 10-12 if I can get it for $1 or less.
A couple of notes:
Please don’t think that these are prices that you need to achieve on a daily basis. Everyone has different stock up prices and for me, this is something that I have been able to achieve at some point in my couponing career. This really is just a guide for those who may be wondering….
As a couponer, I am not brand specific. My family can use pretty much any brand so, I am not choosy when it comes to products, therefore it is easy for me to achieve these prices. I have learned that as a couponer you must stay true to the saying “beggars can’t be choosers” Obviously, some people have to be choosers based on their family’s needs.
These prices ARE achievable! Obviously, not on a daily basis, or even a weekly basis –but this is why we call it “stockpiling” Purchase enough for your family that will last you until the next sale (depending on the item–6-8 weeks)
Feel free to use the “print” button at the end of this sheet if you would like to add it to your binder
- Chicken Breast Boneless/Skinless $1.50 lb-$1.97 lb
- Ground Turkey $3.00 oz. pkg.
- Ground Beef $1.80 -$1.99 lb.
- Pork Chops: $2.20 lb
- Hot Dogs: free- $0.25
- Chips: Free- $1.25 a bag
- Crackers: Free – .50/box
- Yogurt: Free- .37 a cup
- Cereal: Free – $1.00 box
- Juice: $1-$1.15 a bottle
- Milk: $2.80 gallon
- Canned Veggies: Free -.49
- Salad Dressing: Free – .99
- Coffee: $3.00-$3.50 per bag or $0.40 per K-cup (Starbucks $0.45 per K Cup)
- Condiments: Free- $0.75
- Shampoo: Free- $0.75
- Deodorant: Free -$0.75
- Body Wash: Free- 0.75 (depending on brand)
- Toothpaste: Free
- Razors: Free -$3.00 ea
- Make-up: Free- $1 per item
- Baby wipes: Free -$0.99 per tub
- Diapers:$3.50 a package or less than .17 a diaper
- Toilet Paper: .30 per roll (wondering if you got a good TP deal? Check out this post)
- Trash Bags $4 for 40ct box
- Paper Towels: $3 for a 8 pk
- Cleaning Supplies: Free -$1.00 per bottle
- Dish Washing Detergent: Free-$1.50 (depending on brand)
- Laundry Detergent: Free- $1.49 per bottle (Unless you are looking for Tide which would be less than $2.50)
- Batteries (8 pack anything) $2-$3