Vons Grocery Deals 2/6-2/12

Here are the best deals I see this week at Vons. Make sure to check out the Safeway coupon policy .

Don’t forget to check out the NEW Just4U program at Vons!

IMPORTANT NOTE: VONS NO LONGER DOUBLE COUPONS EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1ST 2012

indicate my favorite deals!

Meat
BOGO Free - Mix and Match
Produce
Just for U Deals
In-Ad Coupons
Other Deals
Save $3 When You Buy Any 6 or More

Comments

1. dy says

for the viva paper towels- can we use the coupon we got in ss 1/13? save .60 on any (1) or more rolls of viva paper towels big rolls?

2. amanda a says

bettycrocker.com also has $1 coupons for honeynut crunch cheerios and fiber one 80 chocolate..so those also will be 99cents! :-)

3. Ricardo says

Does anyone know how the Just4U deals are working out now? For example on the advertisement for french loaf there’s supposed to be a .70 cents off making it .99 but when I login to load it to my card its a .99 cent loaf coupon. Wondering because I have a personalized price of .99 cents as well

4. AJ says

The Peter Pan coupon requires you to jump through a number of hoops and then it expires in only two days so don’t print it before you plan to use it (I am assuming that the whole coupon program doesn’t end on 2/8).

• donna says

yes, I have bought a number of $1.99 cards. I buy lots of generic birthday, baby and congrats to just have on hand.

• Tanya Willey says

At mine they even indicate which ones are $1.99 by putting a price on the category cards (for example “Birthday for Kid”) that they slide in behind the cards – so keep your eyes out for that and you won’t have to check EACH card :)

5. pam says

the kraft shredded cheese is $1.99 w/j4u q. I also have a 50cents off any kraft digital q. neither one states a limit, though they are both one time use. could this be a deal where however many you purchase in one transaction will be $1.49? whadday’all think and has anyone tried it out yet?

6. meryl says

I had a j4u coupon for tresemme bogof which I paired with the manu q bogof and got 2 free!!! It was one time only.

7. Anne says

Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars came out to $2.96 for 4 for me. I have a $1 off and save $0.50 on my J4U. It took $1 off all 4 boxes and the .50 off twice. Check your accounts!