ibotta is a new and free smart phone app that lets you earn real money for items you purchase at any of the following stores:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Stop & Shop
- Fred Meyer
- King Soopers
- Duane Reade
- Pick ‘N Save
- Tom Thumb
- Giant Eagle
- Harris Teeter
- Food 4 Less
- WinCo Foods
- United States Armed Forces Commissary
Once you sign up, ibotta will start showing you offers you can redeem and how you can earn money for each particular item. You can earn money for taking polls, answering trivia, learning product facts, watching videos, and posting what you plan to buy on your Facebook wall. Then, when you purchase a qualifying item, just take a picture of your receipt with the app and ibotta will credit your account within 24 hours. You can also use coupons with these offers for even MORE savings. Once you earn $5,your money can be deposited into your PayPal account or donated instead.
After using this app for a couple of months-I’ve learned some useful tips:
Ibotta currently supports the following devices:
-Android devices running on platform 2.2 and newer (see minimum requirements below)
- Camera with autofocus
- Network access to location data
- Portrait and landscape screen orientation
- Wi-Fi compatible
- OS 2.2 or higher
- Each Product offer is one-time use ONLY. Example: you purchased 3 MIO Beverage enhancers and have a $1 MIO offer in your ibotta account, you will only receive $1 regardless of the amount purchased. however, if you redeem that $1 MIO offer and receive ANOTHER MIO offer after redeeming the first, you CAN redeem the second offer as long as the 2nd MIO beverage enhancer is on a separate receipt.
- when you receive new products in your account be sure to complete the offers if you think you will be purchasing that product. Products can disappear or the values can change overnight!
- Not all products are available at every store. Before you purchase the product you can make sure that product is available to redeem by completing the offers associated with the product and doing the following: Click “redeem” then “pick Store” and you will see all products that are available to purchase at that particular store.
FREE Simple Budget Form
Forget those complicated Budget Forms. This one is so easy, you will wonder what the heck you've been doing all these years ;) It really is that easy.