Fresh & Easy: FREE Bag of Bagels 3/10-3/11

You can score a FREE Bag of bagels at Fresh & Easy with coupon. Offer is available Sunday and Monday only and limit 1 per person

• To receive the free bagel offer, scan product at register and then hit ‘Finish and Pay’. Next hit the ‘Coupon’ button and scan the coupon. Both the product and coupon will need to be scanned during the transaction. Limit 1 per customer. While Supplies Last.
  • Valid on fresh&easy 6ct Plain or Everything Bagels only. Valid March 10, 2013 and March 11, 2013.

Comments

• Love2save says

Ivy h – just click on the red link above “FREE bag of bagles” that shoul take you striaght to the coupon. HTH :)
      Okay I’m off to Fresh and Easy to claim my free bagles – yummy.

• Ivy says

Thanks. I couldn’t tell there was a link since i was looking on my phone. Just got my free bag. Didn’t even have to print it out. I just scanned it off my phone.

• Ivy says

Thanks. I couldnt see the link right away since i was looking on my phone.

• Josie says

Shelly, the fine print relates to minimum purchase products which include Dairy in California and Nevada. I just got my free bag here is California! :)

1. sandy says

do i scan the coup there at checkout or do i need a fresh&easy associate to do it for me?… curious b/c i had to print really super small and ink is faded/light so difficult to read. ive never used a coupon or seen a coup b4 for f&e.

2. Ro in San Diego says

I was able to buy breakfast for my coworkers(two bags of bagels and cream cheese) since I was able to get one package on Sunday and another on Monday. If you purchased a bag yesterday, you can purchase another today if you present another coupon! I always think free food tastes better…

3. Sk8r says

sold out in my local F&E in CA in early afternoon. no offer to substitute for another brand or rain check. too bad so sad.