New Vons/Safeway General Mills Rebate (up to $30 in FREE Products)

Today you can find a nice little surprise in your Smartsource inserts!  You should find a General Mills rebate available to use at Safeway stores only.

You CAN use coupons to lower your out of pocket expense but the coupons will count toward your total (you will the price AFTER coupon)

items include:

Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch, 13.1 oz. $3.00
Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate Squares, 11.75 oz. $3.49
Peanut Butter Toast Crunch, 12 oz. $3.00
Fiber One Protein Bars, 5 ct. $2.99
Betty Crocker Mac & Cheese, 5.6 oz. $1.00
Tostino’s 40 ct. Pizzeria Rolls, 19.8 oz. $3.49
Yoplait Pro-force Yogurt 4 Pack, 3.5 oz. $2.50
Liberte Greek Yogurt Cups, 5.3 oz. $1.00

You must purchase all items by 3/26.2013

Comments

1. EES says

Is there more than 1 Smartsource insert this week? I got 1 insert and it didn’t have this rebate. I’m in San Diego. Did anyone else get it here?

2. Tara says

I am in Ventura and get the la times. I got 2 smart source and 1 red plum. I did get the rebate.

By the way, not sure what they mean by being able choose 3 different flavors of the cereal. ?

3. Anna says

I have an extra one if anyone wants it. Send your mailing address to me at bananna620 at gmail and I’ll mail you the form. :)

4. Jialing says

I got mine with my sunday delivery in Santa Monica (yay!). Email me at jialing w (at) gmail (dot) com, i have 2 extras I can send to other readers.

5. Daisy says

It would be great if the trade section on the forum here became as active as it is on other sites since most of us are in the same geographical area. It would make for lots of quick, relevant trades.

6. Brittany S. says

Josie, can you explain the “except you may choose up to three different flavors for the participating cereals” – does that mean we’ll get reimbursed for three different flavors of honey nut cheerios medley crunch? I don’t get it!

• Elizabeth says

I was wondering the same thing. The rebate reads like you can get up to three different flavors of each cereal, but then there is a dollar amount listed. For example, peanut butter toast crunch says up to $4.20. Does that mean both or all three boxes would have to be under $4.20?

• Glenn says

There is only ONE flavor of each of the three cereals listed. That’s all they make. Badly worded but they probably mean you can get up to all 3 different cereals listed.

• Tammy says

yep- I tried emailing the email address listed but it bounced back. So I called the number and my message was returned- you can get each of the 3 cereals listed- Fiber One, Honey Nut and Cinnamon Toast but you must buy the flavors listed. It doesn’t mean you can buy three of each. The other products have multiple flavors and they don’t care which flavor you purchase but for the cereal it must be the flavor listed.
          I agree- poorly worded!

7. pamela says

there are lots of store just4U coupons you can stack with manu q’s for these products to lower your OOP cost.