Official Ralphs Coupon Policy

Having a copy of your stores coupon policy is important in couponing.  As always, I highly recommend you print this Ralphs Coupon Policy

A couple of things that I noticed:

• Coupons cannot be used on “free” items. (so, in the example of a Buy One Get one Free Sale–you cannot use a coupon on the items that is free from the store)
  • Only two internet coupons per manufacturer per Customer, per day

As always, check with your local store for more details on internet printables.

Competitor Catalina (checkout) coupons are accepted.

- Limit one (1) Catalina coupon per item.

- There is no limit on the number of Catalina coupons (one Catalina coupon per item) that are presented in a

single transaction as long as the total coupon amount does not exceed the total grocery bill for that

transaction.

Some of you have stated that you can use Walgreens Register Rewards at Ralphs. (the Register Reward states “manufacterer coupon” at the top–therefore it CAN be redeemed anywhere that accepts them) My local store won’t budge on this but many of you have had success. Check with your local store for details.

Print the Ralphs Coupon Policy here

Comments

1. Laura says

I used to be able to use Register Rewards at my Ralphs, but I’ve noticed recently that the RR says “Redeem ONLY at Walgreens” (or something to that effect). I never noticed it before.. and since then, I haven’t had any success using it. The register will beep.. :(

2. Tara says

My store won’t take the register rewards because it isn’t for a specific item just an amount off. They will take Walgreens catalinas for specific products.

3. Nida says

If the store has a BOGO sale and I also have a matching BOGO Manufacturer
    coupon. Would I then get both items free.

• Josie says

It depends on what store you are asking for. Each store has its own Policy.. Ralphs does not allow this. Hope that helps!

4. Nida says

Still a little new at couponing at Ralph’s. Can I stack a ralph store coupon (not digital) with a competitor catalina coupon on a single item that is not free?

5. Brittany says

I just got a $5 off $20 diaper purchase store cat. Coupon. Can I use my man. Coupons with this? Does it apply to my before or after coupon total? If so what would be the best scenario to get the most for my money?

• Angela says

Ive had a variety of experiences. Based on what I have bought sometimes I have had to have them scan the CAT first THEN the Ralph’s card. You can use the Catalinas fine as long as it is one per item. You can use a manufacture coupon as well.

Example: 4 Huggies pks for $24

Use Catalina that is $5 of $20 purchase

brings down to $19

THEN use your $1- ? off each pack of huggies Qs for a maximum total of $15 plus tax.

My ralphs will accept 5 of the same coupon except NOT when the coupon has a coupon limit per transaction indicated on the coupon itself. so for me I would do on the diapers right up to 20.01 or higher whatever number of packs you want to get to get more bang for your buck. you’re already talking paying $20 in diapers to save the $5 so might as well go up to a couple dollars more and use more coupons to even out or make it so much cheaper. I save more by getting more because sometimes a deal requires more quantity. But also remember your store might also be having a weekly deal of buy 5 items and save $5 so in that scenario I would get the 5th pk because essentially that pack would be free anyway. A different way to look at it but it’s a been a good way for me to stock up without having to pay anymore than I normally would anyway.

Good Luck

6. Nick says

This needs to be updated, As of Feb 2014 Ralphs is changing its policy on online printed coupons. Can someone verify the new rules?

7. Deana says

Do you know if their current mega sale of $3 off is limited to once per transaction? For example, if I buy 12 participating items will I get $.50 off each item or only the $3.00. TIA!

8. couponer 1001 says

Hi with current mega sale if you buy 15 participating items do I get 15 dollars off since multiples 5

• Angela says

buy 5 save $5 does equal buy 15 save $15 because its all about the increments of 5 required. happy saving!

9. ann says

does anybody know if you can stack a manufacturer coupon with a ralphs store coupon (non-digital)? i didn’t find that question here, and i couldn’t find the coupon policy on the ralphs site :(

• says

You can. However, its very rare that you will find a “store” ralphs coupon. Even their personalized coupons that are sent in the mail state that they are manufacturer coupons. Hope that helps!