Vons Grocery Deals 3/13-3/19

Here are the best deals I see this week at Vons. Make sure to check out the Safeway coupon policy .

Don’t forget to check out the NEW Just4U program at Vons!

IMPORTANT NOTE: VONS NO LONGER DOUBLE COUPONS EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1ST 2012

indicate my favorite deals!

Meat
Produce
Just for U Deals
In-Ad Coupons
Other Deals

Comments

1. elena says

There was a Fresh Express coupon in this past Sunday’s paper for $0.55/1
    making the Fresh Express $1.95 each. Is that a good deal?

• crlzmmr says

About the only time I buy Fresh Express salads is when they are 99 cents.
      Sometimes there is a coupon and they end up being free.
      I usually buy Smart & Final’s big bags of salad (3 lbs) for $1.99.
      Sometimes they are half-priced because they close to being expired.

• elena says

Oh ok.. I hardly buy bagged salad but I thought maybe to stock up for an upcoming family party… I’ll look into S&F
        Thanks again

• Brandy says

I buy them when Vons has them BOGO Free, and use a $1/1 Salad Q.

They’re also on sale Thurs-Sat at Albertson’s for $0.99?, might be limit 2 though.

2. Kim M says

I have the Barilla Pasta Sauce in the Coupon Center for $1.50 also a 10% of any pasta sauce in the coupon center combined with the $.50 digital coupon means only $.85 or $.90. Depending how the 10% comes off.

• Kim M says

I also have the $5 off $20. It states after club card and store coupons but doesn’t mention manufacture coupons. Has anyone tried this before? Can you buy $20 in products but have your total under $20 after using manufacture coupons and still receive the $5 off?

• Michelle R says

I had the same question…I’m guessing as long as you get to $20 before any manu Q’s it would work, but I’m not positive…

• Ana says

Actually, I just came back from Vons and my total before coupons was $23 and after the $5 coupon and my paper coupons, I paid $10.

3. Cynthia says

There is a $5 off $20 frozen foods purchase in the coupon center plus I received some additional inserts in the mail for $3 off $10 produce purchase. Do you think you can use both of these on the same transaction? The coupon says cannot be combined with any other offer.

4. Ramesh says

Doesn’t the Soft Scrub come out to be $1.99 ($2.99 and use $1 digital Q= $1.99)? Is there another coupon I’m missing?

“Soft Scrub Cleanser (limit 2) – $2.99
    Use $1.00 Digital Coupon
    = $0.99″

5. Ramesh says

Also, after looking through my ads, $1.49 is by far the best deal of corned beef brisket. Has anyone seen cheaper?

• Michelle says

Fresh and easy also has this price, but you can use the in-ad coupon for $5 off $25 or I think their is an internet coupon for $4 off of $20.

• Daisy says

If you have F&E’s Friends card and get their emails there is also a $10 off 50 coupon if you’re going to be doing a lot of shopping there.

6. Carol J says

Hi Josie,

I just got at $5 of $20 coupon in my J4U personalized deals. It is valid till 3/19 and is UNLIMITED!!

7. DealGirl says

You guys are lucky- I only got a .20 gas reward if I spend $30.

For the Kleenex deal, is there a limit as to how many I can buy?

8. Suzanne says

I got a J4U personalized price for the 2-Liter Dr Pepper for .75 each limit 1. If I buy more than one in a single transaction will that price be for all or will it only be for the first one? I would like to use the .75/2 coupon from the papers on it.

9. BarstowMom says

With the in ad coupon the Refrigerated Buitoni Pasta and Sauces are $2.99 and a new Ibotta offer just came up for $1 off the Sauce and $0.50 off the Tortellini. I never tried this brand before but may give it a try. It looks delicious.

10. JB says

I got a JFU coupon for “$1.00 off Hallmark Easter cards” – limit 1, expires 3/19/2013, under Paper, Cleaning, & Home category. There are no restrictions listed on the JFU coupon, so I think that I can use it on a 99 cent Easter card- makes it FREE! The cashier would have to adjust it down from $1.00 to $0.99.

11. Curtis says

I had a Just 4 U price on the 8-packs of Irish Spring bar soap for $2.99 with a limit of 4.
    There were 50 cent coupons in the March 10th Smart Source.
    I got 4 packs and paid $9.96…..32 bars in all…..32 cents each bar.
    The 2-pack is usually $2.99 so this an awesome deal!