FREE Edge Shave Gel at Food4Less!

You ready for some FREE Edge Shave Gel??  Food4Less has them as part of the Buy 4 Save $4 sale this week, so just $0.48 after savings!  Use the $1/1 Edge Shave Gel or Shave Cream, exp. 4/21/13 (SS 03/10/13) to score one or more for FREE!

Buy Edge Shave Gel $0.48 (Must buy 4 participating items)
Use $1/1 Edge Shave Gel or Shave Cream, exp. 4/21/13 (SS 03/10/13)
= FREE!

Keep in mind that the coupon will need to be adjusted down since Food 4 Less doesn’t give overage. I think some of you have better luck at your stores than others doing that.

Check out all of the other great Food4Less deals going on this week HERE.

Comments

1. SLNY says

I know Food 4 less does not give overage. But, sometimes if you have enough of the items to cover the value of the coupon it will scan no problems. So, buy 9 of them at .48 = 4.32 use (4) $1 coupons and pay .32 plus tax. Some stores it works. Was wondering if it does at Food 4 less. Anyone ever do that before???

• new1234 says

the crazies thing happen to me yesterday at F4L I got cash back .59 cents , the one that was doing my transaction was the manager I was surprised.

2. Mary Ann says

I just got back from the nearest Food 4 Less to me in Stanton. All of the shave gels (Hydro, Skintimate, and Edge) were .98 after the buy 4 save $4 deal. So, the only one that was free after coupon was Edge.

3. Glenn says

Hawthorne Food4Less limits to 3 like coupons so be sure to check your Food4Less for coupon limits.

There’s a difference between overage and cash back. Overage is easy to get at Food 4 Less and sister chain Ralphs during these kinds of promos. As long as the coupon value is higher than the item before savings (promo), then you certainly can buy another/other item(s) to cover the overage and the coupon(s) will not beep.

4. Pamela says

has anyone tried using the bogo edge q’s that were up on coupons.com last month? I’d like to know if they scan automatically at $3.00 max value(covering the cost of 2 shave gels, plus giving overage), or if they beep and ask the cashier to enter the price of the item(covering the cost of only one shave gel), or if they automatically take off the price of one shave gel… and if they work the third way, does it take off the original price of $1.98 or the megaevent price of 98cents?? TIA!

5. WinnetkaMom says

Thank you so much. I am new to your site. I went to my Food4Less this am and bought 4 of Shick, Edge, and Skintimate and each of them were for .98 from original .48 This is still a very good deal. TY.