HOT: $1.50/1 Clorox or Formula 409 = FREE at Ralphs!

woot!! We have a NEW $1.50/1 Clorox or Formula 409 printable coupon. This coupon is good for Clorox Clean-Up, Formula 409 or Tilex Spray products.

To get your coupon:

• Go HERE and watch a brief video
  • Next, click on either “Tweet” or “Like” to share with your friends
  • A pop-up window will appear for you to tweet or share on facebook, so make sure you’re popup blocker is disabled
  • The page will change to allow you to print…click “Print my $1.50 Coupon Now”
  • On the next screen you’ll need to login or create an account
  • On the next screen click “print coupon”
  • You’ll be redirected to a bricks coupons, so hit your browser back button to print it twice!

After you print your $1.50 coupons twice, go back and watch the video again. Then choose “no thanks” on the sharing option to print 2 of the $1/1 coupons!!

Formula 409 All Purpose Cleaner – $1.49 (wyb 5 participating items)
Use $1.50/1 Clorox Clean-Up, Formula 409 or Tilex Spray products printable (watch video, then share)
Or $1/1 Clorox Clean-Up, Formula 409 or Tilex Spray products printable (watch video, DON’T share)
Use $1/1 ANY Clorox Clean up, Formula 409 or Tilex Spray products (watch short video) — you may need to change your zip code to 70510 –you can do that here)(watch brief video)
Final cost is as low as FREE!

Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach – $1.99 (wyb 5 participating items)
$0.75/1 Clorox Product printable
Final cost is as low as $0.49

I see VERY clean smelling houses in the future ;)

Comments

1. mary says

thanks Josie can I use my coupon at another store because i have 4 ralphs near my house and none of them accepts internet printed coupons I hardly shop at ralphs :(

2. Katie says

Also, can we only use 2 of the same internet printables per txn? or per manufacturer? I have not had trouble before from Ralphs, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

• Katie says

So we can only use 2 internet printables per manufacturer, so even though it is $1.50/1 (2), $1/1 (2), and .75/1 (1), this is a YMMV?
        Thanks so much!!!

• Josie says

If you can print that many coupons, that is great. My store has never been strict on printables but In the deal idea above I am only outlining the coupons that are available for you to print. Hope that that makes sense. You will need to check with your store on the printable coupon limit.

3. Leticia says

? For all the Ralph’s shoppers I have a couple of the booklets that I found at food4less and it has a 1$ off the 409 but it contains the food4less logo but there manufacture coupons would Ralph’s accept them?

• amanda a says

ralphs should take it, its a manufacture coupon and it does not say anything on it like “valid only at Food4less”. i plan on using it at ralphs.

• LD says

My Ralph’s is fine with it. My Walgreens will not take it if any other company is mentioned AT ALL period. I was at Albertson’s the other night, and didn’t have the energy to deal with any cashier objections, so I handed over a coupon with a Ralph’s logo to the cashier and kindly said “hi, I’m not sure of your policy, can I use this coupon?” He pointed to the MC at the top and gently explained that as long as it states MC, you can use it anywhere. I was LOL on the inside and in my mind I hugged him and placed a laurel crown on his head. At my Vons, mileage varies with each cashier- but mostly they object in general.

• LD says

Laura, click on the red prompt in Josie’s instructions to land on the Clorox page. Then under the “watch and save” banner there is an image with a lady giving a thumbs up to a bottle of cleaner…. that’s the video. You need to click on the “play” arrow in order to stream the video. HTH

4. Kat says

Hey all,

There is a BUNCH of online coupons at ralphs for the scrubbing bubbles!! I got five items for FREE I just paid tax.

I used $1.50 x2 for 2 409 all purpose cleaners!! (they were $1.50 each with ralphs 5 for 5 – so both were FREE)
    I used a $1.00 and $0.50 coupon (online load to your ralphs card) for scrubbing bubbles with fantastik (they were $1.50 each with ralphs 5 for 5 – so FREE)
    I used a $2.00 for 2 coupon (online load to your ralphs card) for scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner (they were $1.99 each with ralphs card).

Thats five items – total was $1.98 plus tax was $2.49

THEN I got a $2 catalina back!!!!

So ALL FREE i just paid Tax :) 50cents for 5 items. My best deal so far!

THANKS JOSE!

5. LD says

Just worked for me. After you print that coupon, you can also click on “offers” on the blue banner at the top of the page. There’s a couple of coupons there as well ($1/2 wipes and $.50 off bleach when you review- but I can’t comment if they are working, as I did not try to print those).