HOT: Get Milk and 4 Quaker Bars for $0.96 at Vons!

Through Tuesday, you can add a Just4U ecoupon for FREE Milk when you buy 4 Quaker items (look under Breakfast) at Vons. This ecoupon does not specify certain products–so I went ahead and found the cheapest items that I could.

When you purchase 4 of these Quaker granola bars ($0.99 ea) they work for the offer! Here is what I did:

Buy (4) Quaker Granola Bars $0.99 ea (found with candy at register lines)
Buy (1) Gallon Milk up to $4.50 (organic not included)
Used (4) $0.75/1 Quaker Big Chewy, Chewy Yogurt Granola or Soft Baked Bars, exp. 5/18/13 (RP 04/14/13 R) — these coupons DO NOT specify a size
- Milk comes off automatically
Paid $0.96 for all 5 items!

You need to add the FREE Milk ecoupon onto your card BEFORE attempting this deal. The limit is only 1–but a great deal nonetheless! :)

Comments

1. Charlotte says

FYI, I found the granola bars in the aisle with the energy bars, not with the candy or at the register. Worked great!

2. Rebecca says

I did this too. I paid $2.28, only had so many coupons but you can barely get a half gallon for less than that. Great deal, thanks Josie.

3. Michelle says

I did this deal and it worked great! :) I got a gallon of milk and four granola bars for a dollar!! Thank you Josie!!

4. Curtis says

I got the coupon for the free gallon of milk on my Vons Just4U account.
    It does not expire until next Tuesday, April 23rd so be sure to check yours.

5. Mellisa says

Vons in Whittier has plenty of the .99 Quaker bars. I was super exited for the free milk:) thank you for your site. :)

6. jo says

tHANKS JOSIE , EVERYONE

Just work perfect milk 2.99 came off
    found the quaker bars at the ck stand :)
    My Vons only allow 2 coupons :( .75/1 coupon for the quaker bars.
    my Vons make no exception with me.. :(
    so i return 2 back ..bought them back ~~
    cashier went to mgr ..Mfr came finish the transaction..
    Also bought my 2 Kens dressing {free w/coupons