Vons: FREE Ken’s Dressing Beginning 4/17

Beginning Wednesday 4/17, we will see Ken’s Dressing on sale for $0.99 with in-ad coupon. Snag it FREE after coupon:

Kens Dressing $0.99 w/in-ad coupon (limit 2)
Use $1/1 Ken’s Dressing, exp. 4/30/13 (SS 03/10/13 R)
= Free!

If you don’t have Vons nearby, you can get Ken’s for $0.25 at Albertsons right now.

Thanks, Sylvia

Comments

1. Amanda says

www man..i already used all my coupons at albertsons..but i’ll probably still buy it for 99 cents…we go thru a lot of it.

2. kathy says

Josie, will Safeway adjust the coupon when the coupon is $.01 more than the product? I tried to purchase El Monterey burritos a couple of days ago that were $.89 using a $1.00 coupon for “any” El Monterey product. The clerk told me the coupon was coming up “exceeded the value of the product” and said he could not adjust the coupon. Thanks!

• Josie says

They should. In their coupon policy–the following states: The redemption value will be as stated on the coupon, unless that value yields a final price for such item less than zero; if application of the redemption value yields a price less than zero, the coupon will be redeemed only for the amount that yields a zero price

3. Mary D. says

I used my last five coupons at Albertson’s. I may get some more for just $.99 each. Ken’s dressing is my favorite Non-refrigerated bottled dressing.

4. Claudia says

YEY. I was so busy last week that I didn’t make it into Albertsons to grab any. Now I’ll just wait for Wednesday and get them for FREE. So Happy. thank you.

5. sandy says

aww too bad i dont like any of the varieties of kens… i’ve tried them all and none are a fav. i’ve got so much coupons ,i’ll have to donate.