CVS: Better than FREE Neutrogena Sun and $0.17 Jergens Lotion!

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 0 Flares ×

CVS

A couple of deals for you if are headed out to CVS today! There are two deals worth mentioning. If you can find the Small Neutrogena Beach Defense 1 oz–they are $2.49 ea (my store had them marked at $2.57 but rang up $2.49) this bottle is included in the Buy 2 Neutrogena Sun or Sunless Skin Care, Get $5 ECB  (limit 1)

Neutrogena

Buy (2) Neutrogena Beach Defense 1 oz $2.49
Use (2) $1/1 Neutrogena Sun care (no size restriction)
Pay: $2.98, Get Back $5 ECB
= Free + Money Maker!

Also, be on the lookout for the Jergens Cherry-Almond Moisturizer 3oz as it produces the $5 ECB wyb 2 Jergens, Curel and Biore.

Jergens Cherry-Almond Moisturizer $2.67
Pay: $5.34, Get Back $5 ECB (limit 1)
= $0.34 for two!

Prices vary depending on your location–you may find these items cheaper than my store!

FREE Simple Budget Form

Socalexpensebudgetsheet

Forget those complicated Budget Forms. This one is so easy, you will wonder what the heck you've been doing all these years ;) It really is that easy.

Powered by ConvertKit

Related Post

Comments

1. Pinay says

Thanks a lot! I got mine already! I got 2- $5 ECB! My Neutrogena rung up $2.49 each for the 1oz. and $2.67 for the Jergens 3oz. :-)

2. LILY says

ANY ONE HOW MUCH THE FULL SIZES BOTTLES ARE?
    I NEED TO BUY SOME SINCE I CAN ONLY GO OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH SUNBLOCK OR ELSE I BURN FAST

3. allison gilmor says

I got the beach defense for 2.49 each and the jergens 2.67 each plus I used the $2. off lotion at the coupon center from last week making them free plus 1.48 mm wooohoo for me

4. cynthia says

I got a cvs coupon in mail last week for a free john frieda precision foam color, so I got that and one small jergens paid $2.67 and got back $5! Also there’s a cvs m&m’s printable coupon to go with the .75 m&m’s this week.

5. Tanya W says

Any tips on where to find them in the store? I didn’t see them with the sunscreen or in the trial / travel…

6. Ale says

Cvs also has the finesse shampoo and conditioners on sale for $1.49. Sometime this month we got a $1/1 coupon in one of the insert but dont remember in which one.

7. mandy says

Are the 3oz bottles of jergens lotion included in the $5 ECB? It says in the circular not valid on trial/travel sizes…just want to make sure it works before I venture out to the store. Thanks!