CVS: Better than FREE Neutrogena Sun and $0.17 Jergens Lotion!

CVS

A couple of deals for you if are headed out to CVS today! There are two deals worth mentioning. If you can find the Small Neutrogena Beach Defense 1 oz–they are $2.49 ea (my store had them marked at $2.57 but rang up $2.49) this bottle is included in the Buy 2 Neutrogena Sun or Sunless Skin Care, Get $5 ECB  (limit 1)

Neutrogena

Buy (2) Neutrogena Beach Defense 1 oz $2.49
Use (2) $1/1 Neutrogena Sun care (no size restriction)
Pay: $2.98, Get Back $5 ECB
= Free + Money Maker!

Also, be on the lookout for the Jergens Cherry-Almond Moisturizer 3oz as it produces the $5 ECB wyb 2 Jergens, Curel and Biore.

Jergens Cherry-Almond Moisturizer $2.67
Pay: $5.34, Get Back $5 ECB (limit 1)
= $0.34 for two!

Prices vary depending on your location–you may find these items cheaper than my store!

Comments

1. Pinay says

Thanks a lot! I got mine already! I got 2- $5 ECB! My Neutrogena rung up $2.49 each for the 1oz. and $2.67 for the Jergens 3oz. :-)

2. LILY says

ANY ONE HOW MUCH THE FULL SIZES BOTTLES ARE?
    I NEED TO BUY SOME SINCE I CAN ONLY GO OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH SUNBLOCK OR ELSE I BURN FAST

3. allison gilmor says

I got the beach defense for 2.49 each and the jergens 2.67 each plus I used the $2. off lotion at the coupon center from last week making them free plus 1.48 mm wooohoo for me

4. cynthia says

I got a cvs coupon in mail last week for a free john frieda precision foam color, so I got that and one small jergens paid $2.67 and got back $5! Also there’s a cvs m&m’s printable coupon to go with the .75 m&m’s this week.

5. Tanya W says

Any tips on where to find them in the store? I didn’t see them with the sunscreen or in the trial / travel…

6. Ale says

Cvs also has the finesse shampoo and conditioners on sale for $1.49. Sometime this month we got a $1/1 coupon in one of the insert but dont remember in which one.

7. mandy says

Are the 3oz bottles of jergens lotion included in the $5 ECB? It says in the circular not valid on trial/travel sizes…just want to make sure it works before I venture out to the store. Thanks!