Ralphs: FREE Franks Red Hot!

Franks Red Hot

Check your Ralphs store for this. The price seems very low so it is possible that it could be a location-specific deal:

Franks Red Hot (small bottles) $0.50 ea
Use $0.50/1 Franks Redhot Sauce, exp. 5/15/13 (SS 03/10/13 R)
Or Use $0.75/1 Franks Redhot Sauce, exp. 5/15/13 (SS 03/10/13 R)– Limit 2 coupons
Pay: $0!

If you have the $0.75 coupon–your cashier should adjust the coupon down to $0.50. Allowing it to be free.

Thanks, Jessica

Comments

1. Vanessa says

I saw this too yesterday, but wasn’t sure if there was a coupon to go with it. This was at the store in Laguna Niguel.

2. Jo says

Just got back from the Ralph’s in Menifee, and they have it. It has a cardboard display in the corner by cheese. I got three bottles — I’m glad I had my coupon book!

3. diana says

the ralphs on alessandro x trautwein in mission grove had them this price however only 4 left on the shelf…

4. Jenn says

They have them at the Ralph’s in Huntington Beach and my cashier just scanned the coupon without adjusting and allowed the extra 25 cents to go toward my other purchase! Woohoo!
    Thanks a bunch Josie!

5. jo says

SS 5/12 will have coupons for REd hots ..so free if we get these coupons..
    I only had 2 from the la times ..

Frank’s $.75/1 Redhot sauce (8/15)
    Frank’s $.75/1 Redhot sweet chili or ketchup style hot sauce (8/15)

I get early insert today ..wil ck it out :)

jo

6. jackie henson says

I have the $.75 (exp.5/15) my ralphs is 30min away and the coupon says limit of TWO like coupons in same shopping trip. I love this sauce but 30 min for 2 sauces :(