CVS Coupon Match-Ups 6/23-6/29

CVS Coupon Match Ups

indicate my favorite deals!

Confused about match ups? Check out how to understand my coupon matchups HERE. Learn how to “Roll” your store rewards and stretch your hard earned dollars  in the Drugstore Scenarios section!

Free & Cheap
Other great deals
Grocery
Household
Personal & Beauty
Health & Vitamins

Comments

1. susie says

Will this work?

Buy (3) Huggies @ $9.49 = $28.47
    Buy (1) Huggies wipe @ $3.00 = $31.47
    Use 25% off from CVS mailer
    Use (3) $3/1 Huggies MQs, (1) $1.50 CVS coupon from mailer
    and (1) $0.60 Huggies wipe MQ, (1) $1.00 CVS coupon from mailer
    (1) $3 ECB
    Pay $8.51 OOP; Get Back $12 Extra Bucks
    Final price: Free + $3.49 MM

2. Rachel says

does anyone know if for the kimberly-clark (huggies) rebate you need to reach $25/$35 before or after coupons?? Also is CVS one of the participating stores? (I’d love to combine with the diaper deal this week if possible!) TIA

3. Ashley says

For those who need lots of sunscreen like me, I just wanted to let you know that as of Sunday 6/23, the value packs of coppertone sport and coppertone ultra guard are ringing for the 2 for 19.98, get 8.00ecb. So I got 2 value packs (one came with a sport stick, the other with a 4oz lotion), I used 5/2 copportone coupon and a $2 off suncare cvs coupon as well as a 4 off of 20 coupon. My total was 8.98 and got 8ecb. Great deal for four suncare products!

4. Char says

So on the Colgate toothpaste, do u get (2) $2 ECB if u purchase in one transaction? I have a $3ECB from before so i want to buy tge creat mouthwash and use the $4 ECB to buy the colgate toothpaste Sorry, I’m new to couponing so I still have lots of questions.

• char says

thanks eileen! i’m glad you were able to read through all the typos. i was commenting from my phone. the limit is 2/household so if i buy more than 2 i won’t get an ECB for those, right? can i buy on a separate transaction so i get another $4 ECB?

• Eileen says

The ECB limit is two for this deal, so the maximum you get back is $4. So if you buy three Colgate, you still get the sale price of $2.99 for the third one but no ECB. It does not matter if you buy it in one or several transactions. As an example, if you buy one Colgate in one transaction, you get $2 ECB. If you buy another Colgate in a second transaction, you get $2 ECB. If you buy a Colgate in a third transaction no ECB since you had already reached your limit of 2. If you decided to buy two Colgate in one transaction, you will get back $4 since CVS adds all ECB totals by deals. I hope this explanation is straight forward.

• Eileen says

Hi Char, I didn’t fully answer your question, so if you want to roll your ECBs, you will probably do this, if you want to limit your out-of-pocket expenses:

Transaction 1:
      (1) Crest mouthwash $4.99
      Use $3 ECB
      Final price: $1.99, get back $4 ECB

Transaction 2:
      (2) Colgate toothpaste $2.99
      Use $4 ECB from Transaction 1
      Final price: $1.98, get back $4 ECB ($2 ECB x 2); please note you have reached the limit for the Colgate deal

You can actually do another Crest mouthwash if you wish because the limit is 2 and $0.99 (after ECB) is a great price and you can roll the $4 from Colgate and earn another $4! Good luck!

• char says

thank you so much for the detailed post!! being new, it really broke it down for me. your transaction scenario is EXACTLY what i had in mind…i would use coupons though and make my OOP less. does your card track how many purchases you’ve made? how would it know that you’ve gone over the 2 limit if you go another day? i promise, this is my last question :)

• liseth says

Yes the card keeps track. You have to use it to get the sale price. You can check your receipt. It will show the offers and how many you have gotten or how much you need to get the ecb. Good luck :)

• Eileen says

Yes, your card limits do track on the bottom of your receipt for every transaction. If you already maxed out the ECB on a particular deal, it would note, “Offer limit reached”. Hope this helps.

5. Cynthia says

The nature valley granola bars were marked $1.99 at my store and the oatmeal squares were included. With the .50 off from the machine and .75 off printable (not sure if it’s still available) makes it $.74 for a box!