Food4Less: $0.48 Fruttare Ice Cream

Fruttare Ice Cream

I mentioned this deal in the Food4Less Match Ups earlier this week– it is soo warm today and thought maybe you would want to cool down on cheap ice cream ;)

As part of the FoodLess Buy 10, Save $5 deal–you can get Fruttare Ice Cream Bars for just $1.98! In addition to that–we have a catlaina running on select Unilever Ice Cream:

Catalina Alert:
5/26 – 7/13 | Unilever Participating Ice Cream Brands
Buy (4) = $2.00 OYNO

{Deal Idea}
Buy 4 Fruttare $1.98 ea
Use (4) $1/1 Fruttare Multi-Pack printable (direct link)
Pay: $3.92, Get Back $2 catalina
= $0.48

Comments

1. Courtney says

I tried this yesterday with 3 mango and 1 strawberry boxes and did not get a catalina. It was also midnight so not sure if they stop printing late?

2. sv says

I have never shopped at F4L with coupons. I have a Ralphs member card. Can I use it at F4L or should I make a card? Thanks in advance.

• says

Yes, you can use your Ralphs card at food4Less.. however, you do not need store card to get the prices at Food4Less. Hope that helps!

• liseth says

You can also put digital coupons on your ralphs card (on the ralphs website) and use them at food 4 less. I did that today with the Frutarre digital coupon to get this deal (I only had 3 paper coupons) :)

3. jo says

food 4 lss friday 6/28 am
    I bought 4 Fruttare $1.98 ea 3 starwberry 1 mango
    used $1/1 blinkies

rec`d $2 cat on my next purchase .. work perfect

yt for the heads up & match

4. dee says

On Thurs I bought 2 mangoes and 2 strawberries using 4 blinkies, got a $2 Cat Q Today I bought 4 strawberries using 2 IP Q’s and 2 blinkies and paid using the Cat Q–no Cat printed.

I went to the Mgr and he redid the transaction, no success…

5. Hsiao Ling Shen says

How were you guys able to use 4 coupons in one transaction when on the coupon states that only 2 coupons per visit?? I tried to use the coupon yesterday, and the cashier had pointed that out to me. My husband and I ended up doing multiple transactions and going to different registers.

6. sandy says

does anyone know if there is a catalina for less than 4 of the frutarres at f4l or ralphs?, b/c i cant fit that many in my freezer