10 Things about Me.

us

Today, I want to be different. I post deals everyday and sometimes I forget that I need to reassure people that I am a PERSON.. :) Besides, its really fun to get to know people. So, I’m going to tell you a couple of things about myself.

1. I am a mom to three boys (ages 9,5 and 3)
2. All of my boys were born with a 4 in their birthday. (4, 14th and 14th)
3. I am a California native.
4. I have a Psychology degree and went to law school for 1.5 years
5. I can’t stand dirty bathrooms
6. I recently became addicted to our new Shark Vacuum
7. I love the sun
8. I am terrible at math.
9. My favorite color is purple
10. I LOVE washing clothes.. but hate folding them :)

I started couponing about 5 years ago. I did it because I was ready to be that stay at home mom that I always dreamed to be. After working at a job that I hated and missing many fun times with my children, I quit my job and became a full-time couponer!  couponing has allowed me to continue staying home and help stretch my husbands income. and I tell people that I would do it even if I won the lotto one day… (its True!)

Comments

1. Daphne says

I love that you say you are terrible at math, yet this blog requires you to do it daily, lol. This is a fun post because yes, it is fun to get to know people. Especially someone we value so much.
    3 things about me
    1. I love love love math, lol
    2. I am from Oklahoma
    3. I can wiggle my ears. :)….
    can you wash my laundry?

2. Julie says

I have a question, I have been trying to figure out your nationality since I have started coming to your sight ( at least 10 times daily).
    Can you make it 11 facts about you?

3. Cathy says

What a beautiful family Josie all of your boys are so cute, but the little one is so so cute he looks like you ♥

4. Lynda says

It’s wonderful to get to know you a little bit better, but I find #8 hard to believe. LOL. I am terrible when it comes to math also.

5. Amani says

We have so much in common. Couponing has also allowed me to continue to stay at home with my boys age 3 and 9. I’m also with you on 3.5.7.9.and 10. I wish I could make it to your couponing class in Diamond Bar. Maybe next time. And I love math but can’t add 2+3 when I have my boys in the store with me.

6. BarstowMom says

Josie, I love this post. It’s fun to learn a little about everyone especially since I’ve been a follower on this site for over 2 years. I met you once at a coupon class (if you remember). I want to play lol. 3 things about me
    1) mother to two girls (4 and 7)
    2) I’m a petite 4 foot 10, 100 lb. woman with a purple belt in karate
    3) I’m a fitness fanatic with a degree in kinesiology

7. JustD says

Love, love, love this post! Thanks for sharing your “things” and your beautiful family with us. Have you ever considered changing your “About Me” photo to a more recent pic? Your current hair color just don’t seem to match the old pic! :)

8. Christina says

I have a bachelors in psychology, got into law school, but changed my mind, and became a paralegal. I only have boys too. :)

9. says

In love this! Law school? You’re brilliant hands down. You can’t be in law school for 1.5 years unless you got the brains. ;) you help my family daily & it helps that we live in the same area. I recommend socalisaver to everyone here. 3 things bout me :

1) had a brain aneurism 2 weeks b4 HS graduation
    2) then gave birth a year later & had 2 more
    3) am a sub teacher in the district here & I luv it though acting is my dream job. haha

10. Idi says

Josie, you are such a beautiful person inside and out. Thank you for sharing a little about yourself. Your family is also beautiful. Enjoy the time with your little ones. They grow up so fast. Mine are 20,16, and 9( the 9yr old keeps me young). I hope to make it to one of the Damond Bar classes and meet you.

11. shely says

WAIT, are those tattoos i see? OMG girl you are crazzzy! the biggest pain in my life has been giving birth and i don’t know if i could handle any tattoo, but gollie do you have a sleeve?

12. Liz says

Thank you so much for this blog Josie. I moved here last year with my partner and have no job. Although he says it is fine that I do not work, being able to coupon has been a detrimental way that I can help with the finances. Thanks to you we average a 40% savings every grocery trip.

13. Pearl says

Thanks for sharing about yourself! I will share 10 things about myself in response.
    1-I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
    2-I still do not know my complete times tables ~ so don’t feel bad!
    3-Mother of 3 ~ girl, boy, girl
    4-Married for 24 years
    5-I recently became addicted to Candy Crush
    6-I am an Idaho native (in fact I am the 3rd generation), never even set foot in Cali
    7- My favorite color is green
    8-My children are bi-racial, 1/2 hispanic to be precise
    9-I am SUPER cheap, hence I coupon!
    10-When I find a good deal, I have to share it with all whom I know.

14. Irene says

Your family is truly blessed to have you home full time and it looks like you have a loving and caring family. Thanks for all the help you give me to be able to help save on my budget. I help support my 3 kids w/family who are in the military.

15. Mariel says

Cool post! What sets your site from other Q sites is that there less ads and fake deals where the blogger highlights products (that he/she got for free from the manufacturer). Hope that makes sense.

16. Charlotte says

I think we should have some sort of “party” get together with all the fellow couponers out there. We could meet each other, find close-by friends, and put faces to names. Who’s up for hosting several hundred “friends”? :)

17. Rose says

I’m glad I’m not the only one terrible at math! I think posting a few things about yourself is a great idea. It allows people to identify with you as well as realize you are a busy mom!

18. Wendy says

Omgsh, beautiful family! Josie, thank you for all of your hard work-I recommend your site to everyone! I have 4 children, a hubby, and a dog :-) You help save our family thousands of dollars! It’s great to learn more about you. Thanks for sharing :-)