FREE Shave Gel at Food4Less!

ScreenHunter_11779 Aug. 28 14.06

You can get some great shave gel deals right now at Food4Less! As low as FREE with sale and coupon! These are a part of the Buy 10 & Save $5 promo. So you will need to buy 10 participating products to get these prices.

Buy Schick Hydro Shave Gel $0.98
Use $0.75/1 Schick Hydro Shave Gel, exp. 9/8/13 (SS 07/28/13)
= $0.23

Buy Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel $0.98
Use $1/2 Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel or Shave Cream Product, exp. 9/8/13 (SS 07/28/13)
Or $1/1 Edge Shave Gel or Shave Cream, exp. 9/29/13 (SS 08/18/13)
= as low as FREE!

Comments

1. PeachPeach says

hmmm… it was not included on my local ads.
    was it included in yours or you just happen to see it in the store?

2. Kelly A. says

Josie, I was wondering if you were planning on posting one of those unadvertised Mega deals for this weeks’ sale at Food 4 Less? Those are great! Thanks for all the hard work you do!

3. Jackie says

Hello ladies! This is my first time couponing so I have a lot to learn. Question…will 1 .75 off coupon apply to all 10 at food 4 less? Or will I need 10 coupons to get the .75 off on every one. Sorry for the silly question, lol, I still have a lot to learn. TIA

4. Felipa says

According to your pic, you can get Nivea Shave Gel for $0.98 each wyb 2

Use $2/2 Nivea Men Shaving products 7oz and 8.7oz, exp. 09/08/13 (RP 08/18/13)

Thanks for the advice Josie!

5. Adriana says

I was able to purchase 5 of the Skintimate shave gel for me and 5 of the Edge for my hubby. Paid a total of 88 cents for tax. Thank you sooo much for sharing!! I’ve been following your website for a few weeks now trying out different deals and saving money where I can. Thank you for all you do!

6. Christina says

I was wondering how do I get the coupon for the shaving gel because I don’t know where to locate it? Im new to couponing.

• Sheralyn says

Christina, Start by getting a subscription to your Sunday newspaper. The coupon inserts will be inside. If you cannot do that, you can print coupons from your computer. Coupons.com is a good place to start. You can click on the “New Here?” tab at the top of this page for all the information you’ll need to get started. Good luck!

7. Sheralyn says

Thanks Josie! I wanted to buy Skintimate the last time it was on sale for $1 and the $1/1 printable was around. By the time I got to F4L they were wiped out of all their stock. Today I was able to get 8 Skintimate and 2 Edge for free, just paid tax! I have an awesome F4L in Oxnard, CA. Thanks again for posting this deal and all the work you put into your website!