Food 4 Less Weekly Ad 8/21-8/27

Food4Less Ad

New to Shopping at Food 4 Less ? Start here:

• Start with learning the Coupon Lingo!
  • Print some COUPONS << — just one small way you can help support Southern Cali Saver and keep the deals comin’. thanks for Supporting the site!
  • Don’t understand the Match ups below? Check out this quick Tutorial on how to make the BEST of the coupon match ups each week!
Multi-Item Deals

Beverages

Minute Maid Fruit Punch, 59 oz – $1.00

Includes: Select Varieties

Refrigerated

Dannon Multi Pack Yogurt 4-6 pk – $2.00

Includes: Select Varieties

$1.00/1 Dannon Activia Yogurt, Any (1) 4-Pack Or (4) 5.3 Oz. Cups – 08-04-13 SS – (exp. 09/29/13)

Final Price: $1.00

Customized Grocery List

Weekly Deal List Button

Comments

1. David says

Can you please explain to me the break down . I read the tutorial and am new to couponing. Like on the trix how does the final price become $.90

• says

David, the coupons that are listed under the item, you can use on the product listed. The final price reflects the highest value coupon. So, if you can print the $0.60/1 coupon– you will pay just $0.90 after you purchase 4 and use the $0.60 off 1 coupons. Hope that makes sense!

2. Janette says

I was wondering if I could use .50/1 exp. 8/31/13 on the ivory. It says excludes travel/travel size and ivory dish & laundry. The three set is not considered travel right making it .50 each set. Thanks in advance

3. Lynda says

I was just in F4L yesterday and was told they are no longer accepting print coupons. Has anyone else heard this? I am in Paramount, CA.

• Maggie says

I just went to a F4L in Santa Fe Springs, CA and tried to use 6 printed coupons. The cashier told me they only accept 1 printed coupon per customer (or transaction?). She even pulled out a printed coupon policy to show me. I didn’t have time to argue since I was on my lunch break, but when I looked up the coupon policy online, it didn’t say anything about NOT accepting printed coupons or putting a limit on them. I’ve been to a different F4L in Anaheim before and they accept multiple printed coupons. Maybe it’s the area, maybe it’s the individual stores, or maybe the policy has changed and I just don’t know about it yet?

4. marie says

@ Lynda -I just stopped at F4L in Pomona CA – and they took my printed coupons . I have to admit I was getting a little impatient with the cashier looking at each coupon for 5 minutes each- but what matters is she took them along ( about 6 ? ) with other clipped coupons I had.

5. Maria says

Can we use the $.50 off snuggle or will F4L give me problems? I know they are getting worse with accepting coupon policy.

6. Adriana says

Josie I just went to food 4 less and got a bag of Cheetos I scan my Ralph’s card where Ioaded the free bag of Cheetos and the coupon worked I was wondering if the coupon for the General Mills 6/4 woul’d works and make them free