HOT: Ralphs General Mills Cereals just $0.39 {Three Days Only}

General Mills

Wow! Check out this awesome deal on General Mills Cereals at Ralphs! The Family Size boxes are $1.99 as part of the Mega Sale (so you must purchase 5 participating items to get them for $1.99)

In addition, these high value Super Sale ecoupons are available to load to your Ralphs store card beginning today! (These are meant for NEXT weeks sale, where cereal is higher priced–but they are available for us to load TODAY!)

Ralphs Super Sale

So, there is a $6 off 4 Boxes of General Mills Cereals participating Big G cereals Cheerios, Lucky Charms XL size, Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs, MultiGrain Cheerios, Kix, Honey Nut Cheerios XL Size, Cinnamon Toast Crunch coupon

Which makes the cereal just $0.49 after ecoupon! The great thing about this  ecoupon is that you can use it up to 5 times in a single transaction but you cannot use these coupons in more than one transaction or in different transactions on different days.

So are your BEST deal ideas:

Buy 20 General Mills Cereals Family Size $1.99 (Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms Family Size, Honey Nut Cheerios Family Size, Reese’s Puffs 1lb, MultiGrain Cheerios Family size)
Load $6/4 General Mills Cereal Digital ecoupon (limit 5–will take off $30)
Pay: $9.80 for 20 boxes!

if you don’t want 20 boxes.. you can do the following:

Buy (8) Boxes General Mills Cereals $1.99
Buy (2) Gillette Series Shave Gel $1.49 ea (part.item in Mega Sale)
Use $3/2 Gillette Cartridge, Razor, Shave Prep, or Skin Product, exp. 9/30/13 (RP 08/11/13)
and Load $6 off 4 Boxes of General Mills Cereals participating Big G cereals Cheerios, Lucky Charms XL size, Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs, MultiGrain Cheerios, Kix, Honey Nut Cheerios XL Size, Cinnamon Toast Crunch coupon ($12 will come off)
Pay: $3.90 or $0.39 per item!

If you notice, this includes the Family Size– which is the CHEAPER  than the regular size.. You should be able to do this at ANY Kroger store that is still in the Mega Sale promo: Buy 5, Save $5 (Food 4 Less not included)

Comments

1. Irene says

Woo-goo! I got my 20 boxes of cereal for the year. The cashiers were amazed and said they were also going to do the deal. Thanks a million Josie for all your hard work. Your a blessing!

2. Gloria says

Can we use it one each day? I used mine today, THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU’RE A TRUE BLESSING!! So can I reload it and use it again?

• LACEY says

HUBBY CAN ;)
      GO ONLINE TO KROGER.COM
      CREATE HIM AN ACCOUNT (2MIN)
      WHEN IT ASK FOR HIS KROGER CARD # CLICK THAT HE NEEDS ONE
      BAMB! THEY PUT IT INTO HIS ONLINE ACCT AUTOMATICALLY, YOU CAN WRITE THE # DOWN IF YOU WISH-NOT REQ.
      ADD HIS PHONE # TO HIS PROFILE (SO U CAN ENTER IT AT REGISTER TO PULL UP THE CARD ASSC. WITH IT)
      THEN SIMPLY ADD THE COUPON (ECOUPON) FOR $6/4 TO HIS CARD
      LOG OFF
      GO BUY YOUR 20 BOXES
      @ REGISTER GIVE THEM HIS NUMBER YOU PUT ON THE PROFILE, IT WILL LOAD YOUR/”HIS” COUPONS AT THAT TIME
      PAY YOUR 9.80 AND YOUR DONE!

YOUR WELCOME ENJOY

3. Colleen says

It worked! Thank you so much for sharing this! I was so nervous at the register when the total hung for a second before deducting. Woohoo!

4. sonia says

did anybody try it with a smaller boxes or only the extra large boxes ? my coupon didn’t attach to the smaller boxes they had to manually enter it .

• Johanna says

Thank you so much for the info. Just got back with my 20 boxes and I had a coupon for Free Eggs and bought a bag of cheetos . all for 11.10 WOW!!!

5. Blythe says

Got my 20 boxes today :) only works on the big boxes. I did feel like the crazy cereal lady in the store! But thanks for the tip!!

• LD says

Rose, the coupon is valid until 8/31, so you have until then to use it. However, today (8/13) is the last day of the Buy 5 Save $5 promtion. That promotion includes the Family Size (giant boxes) of select GM cereals for $1.99. Combining the $6 off 4 cereal Mega Coupon with the $1.99 sale (which ends today) is how people are buying the cereal for .49/ box.

The new sale starts on Wednesday each week. So, we didn’t know what the new prices would be on the GM cereals. That’s why the “3 days to do this deal.” Meaning, the super sized boxes are on sale for $1.99 at least until today 8/13. The price will likely reset tomorrow with the new sale. But you can still use your coupon for the rest of the month, regardless of the potential new prices. I hope that helps.

6. Jenny says

If the $6/4 General Mills Cereal Digital ecoupon had NOT taken off $30,
    (…these high value Super Sale ecoupons …are meant for NEXT weeks sale…)
    would you have cancelled the transaction and told the cashier you didn’t want the 20 boxes after all?
    Cashiers are so easily irritated…do Bloggers have some way of knowing
    (for certain) that a deal is going to work, or is it experience?
    (Or are you just really brave and the glares of cashiers no longer bother you?)
    :o)

7. Betsy says

Thanks for the head’s up! I just went out and got 4 huge boxes of cereal, fruit snacks, free Cheetos and free Hamburger Helper. Total came to $2.46. There was an ecoupon for the fruit snacks making them .50 when paired with the $5 off 5. Shocked my cashier also! Thanks again!

• mary says

I went to the Ralph’s in Eastvale and there was shopping carts full of cereal “go backs”. They limited the customers to 5 cereals. Manager told me that they had many angry customers that complained, and coorporate told management to lift the limit. So if you were one of those angry customers THE DEAL IS BACK ON! I got my 20 boxes!!!!!!
      Thanks Josie

Digital coupon policy: The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer.

• Marie says

EASTVALE – I was embarrased by the manager (Danny) at the Eastvale location who told me, as I was strolling in front of the cashiers station, that a limit had been placed and I was only able to purchase 5 boxes. I used the coupon, to find out that I can’t use it again (there goes my coupon). Now what???

8. wendy says

does anyone know if I can get the cocoa puffs or trix? It showes on the picture of the coupon but not in the description. Thanks

• Sue says

No it doesn’t because the Ralph’s buy 5 deal doesn’t include those flavors for 1.99. You can still buy the trix and cocoa puffs and use the ecoupon but you’ll be paying a lot more per box. Hth.

9. Yvette says

Just did this deal and got my 20 boxes! It also took off another $.50/1 lucky charm that I had downloaded awhile back. My total was $9.30! Thanks for this awesome heads up on this deal!!

10. Kim says

I bought 20 boxes of cereal, 9 cans of the Gillette shaving gel and 1 pack of Hillshire Farm links for $9.21! Thanks, Josie.

• patsy says

I bought 15 boxes of cereal and used 5 $1/3 mfc- first coupon she had to override but the next 4 scanned perfectly.

11. brenda says

I just came out of Ralphs, bought 20 boxes of cereal but the ecoupon only took out $6 once… My total was $59 for all 20 boxes.. what did I do wrong??

• traci says

Brenda…did you buy the right size? I went and bought mine and the cashier said I was the only person that day that the deal worked for because everyone was buying the wrong size. I did the deal twice, (used my husbands card too). It was weird because the first deal came to $8.80 and the second deal came to $9.80!

• brenda says

I did but somehow it just did not work for me.. and the manager was not in the mood to help me out. I asked him, “shouldn’t the ecoupon had to be take off 5 times”… His reply was. “I don’t know anything about the internet coupons or whatever you guys do at home or on your phones.” .. I even showed him that the sale said that the cereals were suppose to come out to $1.99. But once again he just brushed me away. I asked to speak to a manager and he told me he was the only manager in the store at the moment.

12. Christina A. says

I got my 20 boxes of cereal for $9.80 her in Monrovia, Ca…woohoo, my kids eat a lot of cereal. Thanks Josie for the post, I will share this deal with co-workers tomorrow at work..

• TITA says

AWESOME! GOD BLESS YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH JOSIE I LOVE YOU YOU JUST HELPED OUT 3 HOUSEHOLDS AND ITS SO GREAT IT’S BACK TO SCHOOL YEAH! I GOT 20 BOXES FOR $9.80 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Rachel says

Thank you for everything that you do. I was able to do this deal successfully and I told my family about it because I was proud. I plan on sending some of the boxes home with them too.

14. Glenn says

The LOWEST priced deal you can do, if you don’t need a lot of cereal, is buy 4 boxes of cereal and if you have the Cheeto’s Free Friday Download, total will be .96 cents (Cheeto’s in this deal gives you $1 overage).

• MammaV says

I did it with 8 boxes of cereal, 1 Cheetos and 1 OJ. The freebie Cheetos took off $2.50 but I didn’t get the dollar off for the mega sale. Totally ok but just don’t expect it to be a MOney maker. ..at least it wasn’t for me. Still a GREAT deal!

15. carla says

josie — thanx sooooooooooooo very much…. if they have this offer, again, i will give 20 cereal boxes to the local food bank. what an amazing deal! thanx for the heads up! i went tonight ….just in case the special doesn’t work tomorrow….nearly all of the cheerios were cleared from the shelves, anyway :). but i got eight boxes for my family and friends :0)

16. Glenn says

Since the shelf price is $2.99 and those buying 20 are over $50, you should also remember to use the $5 off $50 2013 Entertainment Book Ralphs coupon, if you have not already… That would bring 20 boxes down to $4.80.

17. Christina says

I just did this deal this morning at my Ralph’s in La Jolla. Bought 20 family sized boxes, and my free ultimate hamburger helper, for $9.80. Easier to check out through the self checkout if you can. The cereals that I noticed that were on sale were: Lucky Charms, Multi-Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, reg Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Reese’s Puffs, and Kix. No Cocoa Puffs or Trix were on sale at my store.

18. Daisy says

The number of ounces in the boxes that work for each variety would be really helpful so people can grab the right ones…. anyone have that info?

19. Sheena says

Thanks for the heads up, Josie! I ran right out of my office to do this deal since ralphs is on the corner. Since I was walking and had to carry back the goods, I did this as my deal: 12 boxes of cereal (2 Reeses, 3 regular cheerios, 3 honey nut cheerios, 2 Kix, and 2 lucky charms) and 3 Gillette Shave Gels. All were a part of the Buy 5 save $5 mega sale.
    Retail was $74.65 and after the mega deal, e-coupons and regular coupon I only paid $4.75!
    Coupons used: 3 of the ecoupon, $6 off 4 cereal and $6/3 Gillette. The cashier gave me full value of the gillette coupon. For those buying the cereal, make sure you read the sale tags. I made sure to buy the family size ones and all of them were showing the mega deal price as $1.99.

Happy buying!

• Sara says

Thanks Josie. this worked perfectly. got my 20 boxes for $9.80 and shared with my neighbor. Now she wants me to get her started on coupons. I’m still a beginner but with all your help I have my small stockpile building up.

• Sheralyn says

I got a rain check. Just make sure they note the size in ounces, how many you want, and that the price is $1.99 when you buy 5.

20. Donna says

I was looking forward to buy some Honeynut Cheerios and the Cocoa Puffs (pictured on the eCoupon), but when I read the fine prints what is included as the participating kinds, it says “Save $6.00 when you buy 4 participating Big G cereals (Cheerios, Lucky Charms XL size, Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs, MultiGrain Cheerios, Kix, Honey Nut Cheerios XL Size, Cinnamon Toast Crunch)”. So buying the Cocoa Puffs as part of the 20 boxes, I don’t think the eCoupon will take off. Has anyone tried buying the Cocoa Puffs?

• Sheena says

I was curious about that too…it was pictured in the e-coupon but didn’t show up in the fine print so I didn’t bother with even trying the cocoa puffs just because I had a short time to shop for the items

Anyone try the cocoa puffs yet?

21. Angie B. says

I’m in absolute shock. 20 cereal boxes are sitting in my trunk. Josie, I can’t thank you enough for this deal. I portion out cereal into little snack baggies for work to avoid cravings and stay healthy and I just can’t tell you how much this deal helps me out. Amazing. Thank you.

22. Vanessa says

Worked in LA! I was really nervous at check out but it worked! I told the cashier that I would put them back if my coupons didn’t work. Got 20 boxes for $9.80. Thanks Josie. Won’t have to buy any cereal for a long time.

23. LILY21 says

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS DEAL, I WAS ABLE TO GET 20 BOXES JUST IN TIME I HAD RAN OUT OF CEREAL A WEEK AGO SO MY STOCKPILE IS FULL AGAIN.
    JUST NEED TO GET THIS OUT OF MY CHEST:
    WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE PEOPLE THAT BUY TOO MANY?????

WELL TODAY I WENT TO THE NEAREST RALPHS AND THEY WERE OUT SO I WENT TO A SECOND ONE AND THEY STILL HAD A LOT SO I GOT 20 SO DID ANOTHER LADY THEN 2 GUYS WALK IN TOGETHER AND THEY GOT 20 EACH AS I WAS LOADING INTO MY CAR (TAKES ME FOREVER WITH MY 2 YEAR OLD) I NOTICE THE TWO GUYS WALKING PAST ME SAYING IN SPANISH NEXT TIME PAY ATTENTION TO THE OTHER PEOPLE AND GRAB THE THINGS FIRST YOU NEED TO LEARN BETTER AND I SAW THEY HAD A BRAND NEW TRUCK RIMS N EVERYTHING BOTH OF THEN WHERE GOING INTO THE SAME TRUCK, THE BACK OF THE TRUCK WAS FULL WITH CEREAL IT WAS STICKING OUT AND YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW BIG A DODGE RAM TRUCK IS. WELL AS I WAS DRIVING BACK HOME I NOTICE THAT THEY WENT TO THE OTHER RALPHS NEAR MY HOUSE I HAD TO STOP AT RADIO SHACK TO PAY FOR MY KIDS PHONE AND ITS NEXT TO THE STORE.

• Brenda says

I hope they plan on donating lots of that cereal.. who really needs that much…I wasn’t able to get any, they were ALL gone at the only Ralphs near me :(

• Cheetosmom says

Well I think its important to remember that you dont know why they are buying that cereal and it doesnt really matter if people have rims on their truck or money or a new truck the whole point of couponing is to save money so you can use it on other stuff. I think its a little judgemental to wonder about them just because they have rims or whatever. If you got your twenty boxes then you should be happy about that. If they cleared the store and u got none then be angry just saying

24. Molly says

Woo-hoo! I actually got 16 boxes of cereal and 4 shave gel using the $6/3 and $1/1 Gillette coupons. My grand total for everything was $7.25, the cashier was shocked! Lucky for me, I don’t think we have a lot of couponers in this area…

25. newsaver says

Wow I thought there wouldn’t be much left but there was plenty plus boxes that they were about to put out, thanks Josie! :-)

26. Donna G says

Josie, this deal couldn’t have come at a better time for me. I was just laid off and with my kids starting school it really helps. I will keep watching for more deal alerts like this one to help me grow my stockpile. Thank you so much!

27. Erica L. says

I got my 20 boxes and then we used my husbands card for another 20. I did go to a different store the second time though lol
    Did anyone have any trouble doing the deal with multigrain cheerios?

28. Kai says

Ok so I just got a ralphanreward card and added the e coupon to my card. Someone please walk me by this and tell me exactly how to grab this deal please!!!!!!!! Is it grab 20 boxes of family sized participating General Mills cereal go to the register and give them my card # and hope for the e coupon to go through? Help!! I’m a newbie And want to try this deal out today!

• MW says

You might want to log in to Ralphs again and check your account to make sure the Q is loaded in it. Then got to Ralphs, make sure you get the right size and type of 20 cereals (pick the ones that say $1.99 on the shelf), then check out in 1 transaction. When you give them your Ralphs card, the register should automatically take off the $30 which is 5x the $6/4boxes Q. If you’re not buying anything else, your total should be $9.80. Good luck !

29. Jess says

Thanks, Josie for always posting great deals! My family and I don’t have much, but deals like this one enable us to donate and share our blessings =)

30. Michelle says

I guess I am the only one that had trouble, I got 20 boxes, Lucky charms, cinnamon toast crunch, and honey nut cherrios, all part of the sale and only four $6 cames off!! The cashier was nice enough to deduct the other $6, but I don’t understand what I did wrong?!

31. Sheralyn says

I went to Ralphs here in Ventura, CA and the shelves were wiped out. It wasn’t all for not, I did score 5 Softsoap hand soaps with the Super Saver eCoupon for $0.50/1 limit 5 in a single transaction. They are on sale for $1 until tomorrow!

32. AJ says

Thanks Josie – what would I do without your site? I bought my 20 boxes and totally forgot I had a $5/$30 “best customer” digital coupon that Ralphs had emailed me last week so that brought my total for 20 cereals down to $4.80 or only $.24 a box!

33. Juliet says

The ecoupon is no longer working as of 4PM PST !!!

I don’t know when it will be back on … if it works for someone please post!

• Ashley says

Hi Juliet – what do you mean the ecoupon is no longer working? It expires on the 31st. I want to do this deal today so please elaborate your findings.

• Juliet says

I had it loaded and when I went it did not work (the $6/4 did not come off) (I had 8 x cereal boxes and 2 x fruit snacks)

I just got off the phone with customer service (because the coupon was no longer even on my card according to the website), and they helped me go to a different kroger web address and helped me get it there.

For now it’s on my card. I will have to try tomorrow *fingers crossed*

34. m says

woo hoo thanks! i got 12 and it worked great, also got a colgate toothpaste $1 and i forgot about the eCpn for .75 so it was .25 ..a nice surprise!

35. lily says

Did the 20 box deal this morning and people were getting 40! There was still plenty of stock too. Thanks Josie. Glad I checked your website thid morning!

36. Denise says

She was talking about loading the coupon to the card. I tried helping my brother out by loading his ecoupon and it was also a no-go the coupon is no longer available.

37. Jessica says

I work at Ralphs and saw two people do this today. I was quite amazed! The customer was telling me “There’s a $6 general mills ecoupon you should go load it to your card!!” but the time I got home the coupon was already taken off the website :(.

I’m not sure if this XL size General Mills cereal will carry onto next week. The employees get to see the new ad for next week tomorrow so I’ll check it! If the cereal doesn’t carry over to next week, then it was probably a mistake and the coupon was probably supposed to be uploaded after the mega sale ended. But good job to those who got it! Amazing deal!

38. kp says

Thank you Josie! I did this exact transaction around 6:45pm at my local Ralphs and it worked perfectly. There was plenty of stock of all the types of cereal for this deal.

39. Minnie says

Thank you.. I went today and bought the 20 for 9.80.. Its was funny how people were looking at me with a cart full of cereal. my son was amazed at .49 cereal.thanks again.

40. vanessa says

I went today to Ralphs but shelfs were cleared out and the cashier gave me a rain check but didnt want to give me 20 she said their was a limit of 5.Is that correct?

41. Susie says

I got a rain check for 20. There was no limit when I talked to the manager. Planning to do this deal later on this month as all shelves at all the Ralph’s I went to were clear put except for plain Cheerios.

42. Noemy says

I load the coupono from your site and it show is still there but when i look to see all the coupons i have loaded is not there. will this deal still working today 8/13/13?

43. Mary D. says

At 10;50 am 8/13/2013 I just loaded the coupon to my card. I thought I had missed the deal. I found it by going into Kroger stores, not Ralphs. I also found it by clicking on the mega sale tab on the home page. Hopefully there will be some cereal when I head out in a little bit, or I will get a raincheck. I hope the ecoupon also works when I get to the store. I did see it in my digital coupons when I clicked back to Ralphs tab. :)

44. LD says

I received a copy of tomorrow’s flyer in the mail. There is an insert that includes a paper copy of the $6/4 coupon. So, for those of you struggling with finding the digital coupon- check your mailboxes when you can. Also, you could just request a raincheck today (before the sale ends) and then use it later in the month. That’s probably the best way to go b/c the stores are pretty wiped out anyway. By the way, flyer states Cheerios 16.2 – 21.6 oz will be $2.99, starting tomorrow.

• Tammy says

Do you know if you can still get 20 with the in ad paper coupon? Like will 6.00 come off 5 times as with the ecoupon? Has anyone tried this yet…?

45. Summer says

I went to Ralph’s today to get the deal, and they were cleaned out in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. I talked to the manager and she said there are none available in the area or warehouse and was not sure when they would have stock. I asked for a rain check because it was a good deal. She gave me a rain check but it said not valid with the ecoupon. I am really bummed. Can I use that rain check at any other Ralphs or only that store? Also if I have the paper coupon, can I use that for the deal with my rain check? I could really use cereal!!! I always miss out on these crazy good deals! :(

• EES says

Why did she think it wouldn’t work with the ecoupon? I had to get a rain check too. I was planning to just use it before the end of the month. Now I’m wondering if I should go to another store to see if they have any.

• Juliet says

She has no way of regulating the eCoupon … just fyi.

So when you cash in your raincheck … just have them scan your card with the eCoupon loaded to it (before 8/31/2013) and it should automatically come off.

• EES says

Thanks, that is what I thought. As long as you buy the items, the computer doesn’t decide based on price whether or not to use the e coupon.

46. Tina says

Thanks alot for this reminder on the last day of the mega sale..went to Ralph’s and bought 16 Gillette women’s shave gel and 5 family size cereal – Cinnamon Toast and Cheerios ( should have bought 4 only ) and paid $1.03 only…used the e-coupon of $1.00; $6.00 for the Cereals and the coupons for the Gillette – (4) of $6.00 and (2) of the $3.00…the cashier was amazed by how much i just paid…

47. Juliet says

So I went back today and it worked! 20 boxes for $9.80 …

They are WELL stocked at the Ralphs off of Alessandro in Riverside (as of 2:30p PST), BUT the cashier was rude saying that I was “hoarding” cereal and the manager said that “people like you” make it so that there are none for anyone else.

I would like to say that if people can do SIMPLE math … the lowest common denominator of 4 (for the coupon) and 5 (for the mega sale) is 20. I don’t tolerate being treated like a sub-human species and called customer service (they are wonderful).

Good luck frugal shoppers! AND don’t let people treat you like anything less then the wonderful person that you are!

• A says

Sorry to hear that Juliet…i go to that Ralphs alot and have problems with the cashiers being rude as well. I went yesterday and had a nasty cashier. Kudos to you for calling customer service, there is never a reason to treat someone that way. Glad you got your 20 boxes too!!

48. Veronica says

I did this today but not my top choices. I really wanted cherrios multigrain, trix and cocopuffs. I got honey nut cherrios, original cherrios, kix, Lucky Charms and Reese’s. Awesome deal. Thanks, Josie.

49. Derrick says

Finally got my 20! Not everything I wanted but you can’t go wrong with the price… You could tell the manager of the store in Del Mar was not happy about the sale. She said to the cashier while I was checking out “when is this sale going to finally end” with a disgusted look on her face.

This is the first “big” coupon savings for me! Thanks again!

50. AB says

I went to Ralph’s today and asked for a raincheck for the cereal and the manager told me that they were not giving rainchecks on the cereal because people came and wiped them out with the coupon that wasn’t meant for the sale so they weren’t going to restock and they received a memo from the main office saying not to issue rainchecks on the cereal….super bummed

51. Susie says

If any one of you got the raincheck and the coupon loaded, the Ralph’s off of 76 and Old Grove in Oceanside is stock!!! Just got my 20 today.

52. renea says

I know I’m late but I finally got my 20 boxes today. The bagger told me a lady had came in and tried to do 60 boxes last week. That’s a lot lol. Fontana has stock fyi.