HOT: Ralphs General Mills Cereals just $0.39 {Three Days Only}

General Mills

Wow! Check out this awesome deal on General Mills Cereals at Ralphs! The Family Size boxes are $1.99 as part of the Mega Sale (so you must purchase 5 participating items to get them for $1.99)

In addition, these high value Super Sale ecoupons are available to load to your Ralphs store card beginning today! (These are meant for NEXT weeks sale, where cereal is higher priced–but they are available for us to load TODAY!)

Ralphs Super Sale

So, there is a $6 off 4 Boxes of General Mills Cereals participating Big G cereals Cheerios, Lucky Charms XL size, Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs, MultiGrain Cheerios, Kix, Honey Nut Cheerios XL Size, Cinnamon Toast Crunch coupon

Which makes the cereal just $0.49 after ecoupon! The great thing about this  ecoupon is that you can use it up to 5 times in a single transaction but you cannot use these coupons in more than one transaction or in different transactions on different days.

So are your BEST deal ideas:

Buy 20 General Mills Cereals Family Size $1.99 (Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms Family Size, Honey Nut Cheerios Family Size, Reese’s Puffs 1lb, MultiGrain Cheerios Family size)
Load $6/4 General Mills Cereal Digital ecoupon (limit 5–will take off $30)
Pay: $9.80 for 20 boxes!

if you don’t want 20 boxes.. you can do the following:

Buy (8) Boxes General Mills Cereals $1.99
Buy (2) Gillette Series Shave Gel $1.49 ea (part.item in Mega Sale)
Use $3/2 Gillette Cartridge, Razor, Shave Prep, or Skin Product, exp. 9/30/13 (RP 08/11/13)
and Load $6 off 4 Boxes of General Mills Cereals participating Big G cereals Cheerios, Lucky Charms XL size, Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs, MultiGrain Cheerios, Kix, Honey Nut Cheerios XL Size, Cinnamon Toast Crunch coupon ($12 will come off)
Pay: $3.90 or $0.39 per item!

If you notice, this includes the Family Size– which is the CHEAPER  than the regular size.. You should be able to do this at ANY Kroger store that is still in the Mega Sale promo: Buy 5, Save $5 (Food 4 Less not included)

Comments

1. Kai says

Ok so I just got a ralphanreward card and added the e coupon to my card. Someone please walk me by this and tell me exactly how to grab this deal please!!!!!!!! Is it grab 20 boxes of family sized participating General Mills cereal go to the register and give them my card # and hope for the e coupon to go through? Help!! I’m a newbie And want to try this deal out today!

• MW says

You might want to log in to Ralphs again and check your account to make sure the Q is loaded in it. Then got to Ralphs, make sure you get the right size and type of 20 cereals (pick the ones that say $1.99 on the shelf), then check out in 1 transaction. When you give them your Ralphs card, the register should automatically take off the $30 which is 5x the $6/4boxes Q. If you’re not buying anything else, your total should be $9.80. Good luck !

2. Jess says

Thanks, Josie for always posting great deals! My family and I don’t have much, but deals like this one enable us to donate and share our blessings =)

3. Michelle says

I guess I am the only one that had trouble, I got 20 boxes, Lucky charms, cinnamon toast crunch, and honey nut cherrios, all part of the sale and only four $6 cames off!! The cashier was nice enough to deduct the other $6, but I don’t understand what I did wrong?!

4. Sheralyn says

I went to Ralphs here in Ventura, CA and the shelves were wiped out. It wasn’t all for not, I did score 5 Softsoap hand soaps with the Super Saver eCoupon for $0.50/1 limit 5 in a single transaction. They are on sale for $1 until tomorrow!

5. AJ says

Thanks Josie – what would I do without your site? I bought my 20 boxes and totally forgot I had a $5/$30 “best customer” digital coupon that Ralphs had emailed me last week so that brought my total for 20 cereals down to $4.80 or only $.24 a box!

6. Juliet says

The ecoupon is no longer working as of 4PM PST !!!

I don’t know when it will be back on … if it works for someone please post!

• Ashley says

Hi Juliet – what do you mean the ecoupon is no longer working? It expires on the 31st. I want to do this deal today so please elaborate your findings.

• Juliet says

I had it loaded and when I went it did not work (the $6/4 did not come off) (I had 8 x cereal boxes and 2 x fruit snacks)

I just got off the phone with customer service (because the coupon was no longer even on my card according to the website), and they helped me go to a different kroger web address and helped me get it there.

For now it’s on my card. I will have to try tomorrow *fingers crossed*

7. m says

woo hoo thanks! i got 12 and it worked great, also got a colgate toothpaste $1 and i forgot about the eCpn for .75 so it was .25 ..a nice surprise!

8. lily says

Did the 20 box deal this morning and people were getting 40! There was still plenty of stock too. Thanks Josie. Glad I checked your website thid morning!

9. Denise says

She was talking about loading the coupon to the card. I tried helping my brother out by loading his ecoupon and it was also a no-go the coupon is no longer available.

10. Jessica says

I work at Ralphs and saw two people do this today. I was quite amazed! The customer was telling me “There’s a $6 general mills ecoupon you should go load it to your card!!” but the time I got home the coupon was already taken off the website :(.

I’m not sure if this XL size General Mills cereal will carry onto next week. The employees get to see the new ad for next week tomorrow so I’ll check it! If the cereal doesn’t carry over to next week, then it was probably a mistake and the coupon was probably supposed to be uploaded after the mega sale ended. But good job to those who got it! Amazing deal!

11. kp says

Thank you Josie! I did this exact transaction around 6:45pm at my local Ralphs and it worked perfectly. There was plenty of stock of all the types of cereal for this deal.

12. Minnie says

Thank you.. I went today and bought the 20 for 9.80.. Its was funny how people were looking at me with a cart full of cereal. my son was amazed at .49 cereal.thanks again.

13. vanessa says

I went today to Ralphs but shelfs were cleared out and the cashier gave me a rain check but didnt want to give me 20 she said their was a limit of 5.Is that correct?

14. Susie says

I got a rain check for 20. There was no limit when I talked to the manager. Planning to do this deal later on this month as all shelves at all the Ralph’s I went to were clear put except for plain Cheerios.

15. Noemy says

I load the coupono from your site and it show is still there but when i look to see all the coupons i have loaded is not there. will this deal still working today 8/13/13?

16. Mary D. says

At 10;50 am 8/13/2013 I just loaded the coupon to my card. I thought I had missed the deal. I found it by going into Kroger stores, not Ralphs. I also found it by clicking on the mega sale tab on the home page. Hopefully there will be some cereal when I head out in a little bit, or I will get a raincheck. I hope the ecoupon also works when I get to the store. I did see it in my digital coupons when I clicked back to Ralphs tab. :)

17. LD says

I received a copy of tomorrow’s flyer in the mail. There is an insert that includes a paper copy of the $6/4 coupon. So, for those of you struggling with finding the digital coupon- check your mailboxes when you can. Also, you could just request a raincheck today (before the sale ends) and then use it later in the month. That’s probably the best way to go b/c the stores are pretty wiped out anyway. By the way, flyer states Cheerios 16.2 – 21.6 oz will be $2.99, starting tomorrow.

• Tammy says

Do you know if you can still get 20 with the in ad paper coupon? Like will 6.00 come off 5 times as with the ecoupon? Has anyone tried this yet…?

18. Summer says

I went to Ralph’s today to get the deal, and they were cleaned out in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. I talked to the manager and she said there are none available in the area or warehouse and was not sure when they would have stock. I asked for a rain check because it was a good deal. She gave me a rain check but it said not valid with the ecoupon. I am really bummed. Can I use that rain check at any other Ralphs or only that store? Also if I have the paper coupon, can I use that for the deal with my rain check? I could really use cereal!!! I always miss out on these crazy good deals! :(

• EES says

Why did she think it wouldn’t work with the ecoupon? I had to get a rain check too. I was planning to just use it before the end of the month. Now I’m wondering if I should go to another store to see if they have any.

• Juliet says

She has no way of regulating the eCoupon … just fyi.

So when you cash in your raincheck … just have them scan your card with the eCoupon loaded to it (before 8/31/2013) and it should automatically come off.

• EES says

Thanks, that is what I thought. As long as you buy the items, the computer doesn’t decide based on price whether or not to use the e coupon.

19. Tina says

Thanks alot for this reminder on the last day of the mega sale..went to Ralph’s and bought 16 Gillette women’s shave gel and 5 family size cereal – Cinnamon Toast and Cheerios ( should have bought 4 only ) and paid $1.03 only…used the e-coupon of $1.00; $6.00 for the Cereals and the coupons for the Gillette – (4) of $6.00 and (2) of the $3.00…the cashier was amazed by how much i just paid…

20. Juliet says

So I went back today and it worked! 20 boxes for $9.80 …

They are WELL stocked at the Ralphs off of Alessandro in Riverside (as of 2:30p PST), BUT the cashier was rude saying that I was “hoarding” cereal and the manager said that “people like you” make it so that there are none for anyone else.

I would like to say that if people can do SIMPLE math … the lowest common denominator of 4 (for the coupon) and 5 (for the mega sale) is 20. I don’t tolerate being treated like a sub-human species and called customer service (they are wonderful).

Good luck frugal shoppers! AND don’t let people treat you like anything less then the wonderful person that you are!

• A says

Sorry to hear that Juliet…i go to that Ralphs alot and have problems with the cashiers being rude as well. I went yesterday and had a nasty cashier. Kudos to you for calling customer service, there is never a reason to treat someone that way. Glad you got your 20 boxes too!!

21. Veronica says

I did this today but not my top choices. I really wanted cherrios multigrain, trix and cocopuffs. I got honey nut cherrios, original cherrios, kix, Lucky Charms and Reese’s. Awesome deal. Thanks, Josie.

22. Derrick says

Finally got my 20! Not everything I wanted but you can’t go wrong with the price… You could tell the manager of the store in Del Mar was not happy about the sale. She said to the cashier while I was checking out “when is this sale going to finally end” with a disgusted look on her face.

This is the first “big” coupon savings for me! Thanks again!

23. AB says

I went to Ralph’s today and asked for a raincheck for the cereal and the manager told me that they were not giving rainchecks on the cereal because people came and wiped them out with the coupon that wasn’t meant for the sale so they weren’t going to restock and they received a memo from the main office saying not to issue rainchecks on the cereal….super bummed

24. Susie says

If any one of you got the raincheck and the coupon loaded, the Ralph’s off of 76 and Old Grove in Oceanside is stock!!! Just got my 20 today.

25. renea says

I know I’m late but I finally got my 20 boxes today. The bagger told me a lady had came in and tried to do 60 boxes last week. That’s a lot lol. Fontana has stock fyi.