Barilla Pasta Sauce Catalina | $0.15 at Vons!

Barilla Pasta Sauce Catalina

We have a great new Barilla Pasta Sauce catalina running at Vons! I’m super excited about this one because I am running low on sauce. Barilla Pasta Sauce is just $1.99 this week at Vons. Also, you will want to check your Just4U account because you may have this $1.49 price that is limited to just one jar. (coupon expires 9/29!)

Barilla Pasta Sauce eCoupon

Barilla Pasta Sauce Catalina
9/19 to 10/6
Buy 3 or more and get a$2 on your next order Catalina coupon (catalina coupons are good on pretty much anything in the store)

We also get Barilla coupons in the paper tomorrow– so here is your deal:

Buy (3) Barilla Pasta Sauce $1.99 ea (one will be $1.49 if you have the eCoupon)
Use (3) $1/1 Barilla Pasta Sauce, exp. 11/23/13 (SS 09/29/13)
Pay: $2.47, Get Back $2 catalina
= $0.47 for three jars!

Goes great with all that FREE pasta from Vons! This catalina IS rolling.

Thanks, Elizabeth

Comments

1. Jeri says

Better than free for me! Look in your Just4U account to see if you have a 10% off any pasta sauce coupon. I did, and it made the Barilla sauce just $1.79. I got the $1/1 coupons early (Saturday edition of the paper), and just did this deal:

3 Barilla Pasta Sauce (1@ $1.49 price from Just4U, and 2 @ $1.99) = $5.47
    10% off took off .55 = $4.92
    -3 $1/1 Barilla Pasta Sauce coupon = $1.92
    So paid $1.92 and got back a $2 cat!

2. Kelly A. says

Also, i just saw the 10% off any pasta too – maybe will work for the Anthony’s. I know it’s already free, though, right?

• Naomi says

The 10% works on the pasta, it gave me overage yesterday which I wasn’t expecting so it was a good thing I had a can of chicken broth to cover it. So I bought 4 pasta’s and the chicken broth and my total was $0.10 :)

• Naomi says

I actually forgot it was on my Von’s card so I didn’t factor it into my transaction, but when I looked at the receipt it was deducted. Maybe because it is a percent off Von’s store coupon and not an ecoupon. It also took of 0.10 for each pasta and not 0.05. Anthony’s pasta paper coupons didn’t beep either. HTH!

• Kelly A. says

There are different types of vons ecoupons. Yes, there are some that you cannot combine mfr. coupons with, and some you can. It all has to do with the verbiage. I believe Josie has been nice enough to post the differences between them somewhere here on the site.

3. SChavez says

My store just allows 2 of the same coupon but I still think it will be a good deal: $1.99 x 2= $3.98 + $1.49 = $5.47 – $2.00 = 3.47 – 10% = $3.12 for 3 jars – $2 CAT. = $1.12 or $0.37 ea.

4. Andrea says

i didnt get a catalina yesterday for the barilla sauce but when i went today i got one for the barilla sauce and the cambells to go soup. can someone let me know if i can stil get it i kept the receipt.