Barilla Pasta Sauce Coupon + Vons deal

Barilla Pasta Sauce Coupon

We have a NEW $0.75/1 Barilla Pasta Sauce coupon to print! Don’t forget this awesome deal at Vons:

Barilla Pasta Sauce Catalina
9/19 to 10/6
Buy 3 or more and get a$2 on your next order Catalina coupon (catalina coupons are good on pretty much anything in the store)

Buy (3) Barilla Pasta Sauce $1.99 ea (one will be $1.49 if you have the eCoupon)
Use (3) $1/1 Barilla Pasta Sauce, exp. 11/23/13 (SS 09/29/13)
or use $0.75/1 Barilla Pasta Sauce coupon
Pay: as low as $2.47, Get Back $2 catalina
= $0.47 for three jars!

Comments

1. Tita says

Always, works like a charm! I purchased 4 Huggies snugglers and 3 Barilla pasta sauces. I got the $10 and $7 catalina from the diapers and the $2 catalina from the Barilla. I bought 4 100oz ALL detergents and used 4-$1 cpns and my $7 and $2 catalinas and paid $8.80! HOORAY,many thanks I still have my $10 catalina!SWEET!:)

2. Arthie Bui says

do you get the Catalina $ 2 when you buy the Barilla Pasta????
    I bought 3 Barilla spagettisauce got 1 Catalina and
    bought also 3 Pasta…didn`t get any thing, is that so????

• Amy says

Arthie, there is no Catalina for the Anthony’s pasta. $2 is taken off when you buy 4 pastas rather than a Catalina printing. Using (2)$1/2 coupons on the pasta makes it free.

3. Michelle R says

Worked perfect last night in San Diego! Got the free pasta and super-cheap pasta sauce! Oh and I also did the Campbell’s Go Soup deal. Thanks Josie for everything!

4. Christina says

My local Vons told me that I could only use 2 like coupons per transaction. has anyone else ran into this? When I whipped out my Safeway coupon policy and pointed out it doesn’t say that anywhere they made an “exception” but I almost couldn’t get my Huggies deal (buy 4 and get the $7 and $10 Catalinas) last weekend. I want to try this deal but am nervous they wont take 3 like coupons. I wrote to corporate but am still waiting to get the reply back to carry with me.

• Christina says

We don’t have self checkout at our Vons! But what a great idea! I thought about doing it at Albertsons the other day but had two kids and a ton of groceries and the same amount of coupons to hand over lol but maybe when Im kid free Ill give it a go :)