Vons: Huggies Jumbo Packs just $2.24 per pack!

Huggies at Vons

We have a great deal here on Huggies Jumbo pack diapers at Vons! We have TWO catalina offers running that are double dipping and making for a great deal on diapers.

Two catalina offers:

Huggies Jumbo pack Diapers  9/9 – 10/6
Buy (2) = $3.00 OYNO
Buy (3) = $5.00 OYNO
Buy (4) = $7.00 OYNO

AND we have a Pick up the Values catalina offer valid on select items:

Buy $30 of participating Kimberly-Clark and Colgate-Palmolive items, Get $10 OYNO valid 9/30-10/13 (see below for items pictured)

Pick up the Values

Now, the great thing is these are double-dipping, which means they are working in conjunction with each other for even MORE savings! Here is a deal idea on Huggies Jumbo Packs:

Buy (4) Huggies Jumbo Packs $8.99 ea
Use (4) $2/1 Huggies Little Movers, Little Snugglers or Overnites Diapers, exp. 10/19/13 (SS 09/22/13)
or use $2.50/1 Huggies Diapers printable (Must share with friends to get this value)
or Use $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers printable
Pay: as low as $25 when you use four $2.50/1 coupons
Get back, $7 Huggies Catalina and $10 Pick Up the Values catalina (to be used on 9/30-10/13)
= $2.24 PER Jumbo pack!

on September 30th you can do the following:

Buy (4) Huggies Jumbo Packs $8.99 (this price is until 10/1)
or use $2.50/1 Huggies Diapers printable (Must share with friends to get this value)
or Use $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers printable
AND use $10 and $7 catalina from transaction #1
Pay: as low as $8.96 if you use (4) $2.50/1 coupons, get back $7 catalina!

I do not know if these are working on Pullups.

Comments

1. shopperxlady says

Does the $10 pick up the value catalina only work if all items are purchased in one transactions? and does it keep track from other stores. I purchased the palmolive deal at ralphs last week does that count?

2. Angel says

Josie I have a question I have a $5 off $20 offer on my just 4 u acct would I be able to use that and still get both cats. TIA

3. Adriana says

I think the deal will work on Pull Ups but not the Goodnites. At Ralphs on Friday, I bought 2 packages of Huggies diapers, 1 package of Pull Ups, and 1 package of Goodnites but only received a $5 catalina.

4. Jess says

Great deal!!! I’ve checked at least 5 different Vons in LA and they NEVER has slip ons though. I already used 2 of my MQ from this weekend at CVS. Grrr. I’ll have to try to get the $2.50 one to print, or try it with Pull Ups.

5. Sandy says

I just did this at Von’s. bought 1 Huggies little movers and 3 Huggies overnight diapers package. Used 4 $2 off mf coupons and 5 digital coupons off $20. But only the $7 Catalina printed. I didn’t get the $10. Maybe because my total didn’t reach the $30 after the digital coupons???

6. Stacy says

I tried the pullups at vons today, and it did not work. I had two snug and drys and two pullups and it only printed a catalina for $3, for the two snug and drys. : )

7. lovedeals says

Sandy it’s working on little movers too. I just bought 4 little movers used 4 $2 coupons and I had $1 coupon center that took $4. so I paid $24 plus tax and I got $17 back. Please every one check your j4u account for $1 coupon for additional $4 off.
    Thanks for sharing this deal. I bought these at Safeway.

8. Shirley says

I went today and didn’t get any. I returned the diapers and noticed she didn’t give me the correct change back. I’m in San Diego by the way.

9. sarah says

Do you think it’s because with the coupons, the amount is not $30? The definition of the word “worth” is dubious, since the ad prominently says “Purchase of KC goods WORTH $30.” It does not say you must PAY $30, though. I wonder if this is something a store manager can correct?

10. Angel says

Has anybody tried buying another set of diapers using only the $7 CAT? Did you receive the $7 AND the $10 again? I was just wondering if the $10 cat is once per card or I can get it multiple times. TIA

11. cc says

I bought 3 snug n dry and 1 little snugglers.and received both cats. And that was today the 25 at around 4 pm…one of my packages was priced 50 % off too.i was so excited.. im expecting on nov 26.so diaper stocking is a must! :)

12. sabrina says

Just wanted to let everyone know completed both purchase transactions and they worked out great! I purchased 4 packs last week, received both cats. I then purchased another 4 packs today with the cats and coupons, received the $7 cat back. Thanks Josie!!