Food 4 Less: $0.48 Crest Rinse, $0.88 Febreze Care Clips + More!

Food 4 Less: $0.48 Crest Rinse, $0.88 Febreze Care Clips + More!

Here are some unadvertised deals from the Food 4 Less Buy 4, Save $4 promotion. My store was behind today and didn’t have all of the tags up– I plan to head over in a hour or so and hopefully be back to list the rest of the deals. Here is what I go so far.

This sale lasts two weeks–so, plenty of time to take advantage of these great deals!

Old Spice Body wash $2.48
Use $2/2 Old Spice Product, exp. 10/31/13 (P&G 09/29/13)
= $1.48

Tampax Radiant or Pearl $3.18
Use $1.50/2 Tampax Tampons, exp. 10/31/13 (P&G 09/29/13)
= $2.43

Crest Pro Health Mouth Rinse $1.98
Use $1.50/1 Crest Rinse, exp. 10/31/13 (P&G 09/29/13)
= $0.48

Febreze Car Clips $1.88
Use $1/1 Febreze Car Vent Clip, exp. 10/31/13 (P&G 09/29/13)
= $0.88

Edge Shave Gel $0.98
Use $1/1 coupon coming in the 10/6 SS
= free

Skintimate Shave Gel $0.98
Use $1/1 coupon in the 10/6 SS
= Free

Schick Shave Gel $0.98
Use $1/1 coupon in 10/6 SS
= Free

Gillette fusion Proglide Shave Gel $2.98
Use $2/1 Gillette Fusion Shave Prep, exp. 10/31/13 (P&G 09/29/13)
= $0.98

Spam Meals $0.98
Use $1/1 Spam Meals for One Product printable (direct link, use zip 77477 if you don’t see it)
or use $1/1 Spam Meal for 1 Product, exp. 10/7/13 (SS 08/11/13)
= FREE!

Hormel Completes $0.98
Use $1.50/3 Hormel Compleats Microwave Meals printable
or use $1.50/3 Hormel Compleats Microwave Meals, exp. 11/4/13 (SS 09/15/13)
= $0.48 ea

there are quite a few items in the ad– be sure to check out the Food 4 Less Weekly Ad here

Comments

1. Sheralyn says

Awesome deal on the car clips! My daughter has been begging me to buy this item at $3.99 every time we check out at Albertsons. This I will use as leverage to get her excited to drive to F4L. Thanks Josie!

• KC says

Men! Lol but just a tip… Don’t put them on vents that gets tons of direct light!! It’ll make the scent disappear faster. Make it last, make it last…

2. Jade Ly says

Awesome thanks for the info Josie! I just started couponing last month and have always been afraid to try grocery stores, but I think I’m ready now after reading the store policies all the info provided on this site. Thanks so much for your hard work! :)

• kimmie says

TY again Josie!!!

Jade!! go do it.. Josie sets you up for success! Josie, another training class :P
      I need better organization skills. 2 yrs in and still a tornado

3. christina says

Does anyone know if we can buy more than 4 things and still get the price? For example, buy 6 crest mouth rinse at $1.98 each before coupons.

4. Julie says

Does anyone have trouble with the Food 4 Less in Temecula. Everytime I go in there they question my coupons as if I am trying to steal. I went to get 4 (yes, just 4) rolls of the Brawney Paper towels last week and the checker was telling me that the coupon says “package”. I told her this was a package. There were no limits on the coupons saying that it must be a package with a certain number in it. I persisted and got my paper towels. Another clerk went on and on how they have to sign an agreement that they will not accept more than 4 of a like coupon. I told her I only had 4. Errrrr!

• Cynthia says

I have a terrible time at the Temecula location too…I’ve called their corporates office a few times because I’ve been treated so badly :(

5. Tita says

Wow! Couponing brings joy to my life because it saves my family so much money and I can afford quality products. The only downfall is cashiers who have a bad attitude and treat me as if my coupons are a hassle and I am robbing their paycheck. I mean REALLY…sometimes it sucks to get treated as if using coupons is a sin and is a crime. Keep up the good, hard work HAPPY COUPONING!

6. Louisa says

I spoke to a Food 4 Less cashier earlier this week and she said that the cashiers had recently been trained on the coupon policy and guidelines and adhereing to the STORES 4 like coupons per transaction due to all the coupon commotion going on these days.

7. Maria Craig says

Went to F4L last night and they have the Catalina deal going on the Sauve Professionals too!
    Bought 2 Suave Pro $1.98 each