Vons Weekly Ad 10/16-10/22

Vons
Here is the Vons Weekly ad through 10/22! Vons is in Southern California and is a Safeway Affiliate.  Make sure to check out the Safeway coupon policy  and sign up for the Just4U program! Sometimes, you can stack Just4U coupons–read more on How to Stack Just4U coupons here.

$5 Fridays are now FRIDAY ONLY. You must go into the store on friday to snag these deals. They are no longer available the entire weekend :(

New to Shopping at Vons? Start here:

• Start with learning the Coupon Lingo!
  • Print some COUPONS << — just one small way you can help support Southern Cali Saver and keep the deals comin’. thanks for Suppoting the site!
  • Don’t understand the Match ups below? Check out this quick Tutorial on how to make the BEST of the coupon match ups each week!
  •  <<< — MY Favorite Deals!

Produce
Home Supplies
Personal Care
Baby
Pet Care
Misc
Friday Deals

Comments

• Anna says

Same here, I even searched weekly ads of some areas, all i can find is the same ads that I have. I wonder what area has these in ads, just curious………

1. timothy says

thank u for putting ur custom list back to the old way, it makes it so much easier for me, family, friends, and neighbors to read and list stores on ur site:)

2. Andy says

Hi Josie,

Re: I can’t believe it’s not butter or Brummel & Brown Spread 8-15oz – $2.50
    Use $1.50/1 ICBINB Tub coupon
    = $1.00

That coupon is only good on the 45 oz. tub (unfortunately) :-(

• Daisy says

Did you see the article about the woman in Orange County finding the chicken head in her whole chicken where the giblets should have been? More brands that just Foster Farms are associated with the salmonella outbreak, too. I’ll be buying my chicken at Sprouts….. if I buy chicken at all right now. I’m thinking we’re going to be eating a lot more fish for a while, I don’t care that it will cost more.

• amanda says

I usually only buy my chicken from sprouts or fresh and easy…and the 1 time I stray from that and buy the foster farms, its recalled.

• Kelcey says

All u have to do is cook it to 165 and it kills the salmonella germs the people getting sick aren’t cooking their chicken high enough that’s why foster farms is still selling it because it wasn’t a recall just a notice

3. Daisy says

Does anyone know how long the cycle of what you buy leading to what coupons you get lasts? For instance, over the summer we bought some 12 packs of Coke and 7up, etc. for some events we were having. That’s something we never bought before that and haven’t bought since then since we don’t normally drink it but now my Personalized Items and coupons are overflowing with junk food and soft drinks instead of what we actually buy.

I’m wondering if it will cycle through or if I should just cancel this Vons Card and start over with a new one. I’m not getting nearly as many deals that are useful to me these days. :(

4. Joan says

Help!! I don’t see the printable Dixie coupon on the link you have. It goes to the dixie website but there doesn’t seem to be a coupon there. Thanks.

5. Denise says

My ad is radically different than yours, no $5/$15 for the meat, no .50 Lucerne Greek, though I do have a personalized price of .60, and the ground turkey is advertized at $2.99/lb. The other deals I was interested in were all there.

6. JB says

Since the Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal is $1.49 each, I’m going to try to buy 2 of those and a good-priced coffee on sale. Then I’ll try to use a coupon on my coffee (I’m going to try to buy the Maxwell House/ Yuban for $6.99) and also use the “$2.50 off two Post cereal and coffee” from the SS 10/13. Let’s see if it works.

• JB says

I’m reporting back- there’s a great deal on Fruity Pebbles or Honey Bunches of Oats cereal at Von’s, if you also buy coffee (any brand).

Honey Bunches of Oats 14.5 oz. and Fruity Pebbles 11 oz. are both on sale this week for $1.99, and there’s a JFU $0.50 digital coupon available (limit 1), so you can get 1 box for $1.49.

My store had peelies on Honey Bunches of Oats- with Almonds for “$3 off any 2 Post cereals and coffee (any brand, over 6 oz)”.

Here’s what I did:
      Buy 1 box of Honey Bunches of Oats- with Almonds for $1.49 (with $0.50 digital JFU coupon, limit 1)
      Buy 1 box of Honey Bunches of Oats – honey roasted for $1.99
      Buy 1 Maxwell House French Roast 29.3 oz., on sale this week for $6.99
      (and I had a JFU coupon for $1 off Maxwell House or Yuban)
      Use the peelie “$3 off any 2 Post cereals and coffee (any brand, over 6 oz)”
      = 2 boxes of cereal for 48 cents (24 cents each) and 1 Maxwell House coffee 29.3 oz. for $5.99

If you don’t find any $3 peelies, there is also a JFU coupon for “$2.50 off any 2 Post cereals and coffee” or “$2.50 off two Post cereal and any coffee 6 oz. or more” MQ from the SS 10/13.

There are also several different JFU coupons listed for various coffees.

7. Debbie says

I got my Lindt chocolates this morning and the cashier didn’t adjust down the q. q was for $2.00 and candy was $1.67 ea. Machine didn’t beep. Wander if this will now be the policy.

8. jo says

I got my 5 off produce and 10 off 50 purchase and 5 off meat and seafood purchase of 25 in the mail so look out for it