Kmart: Cottonelle Toilet Paper $0.99 + Viva Paper Towel Deal!

Kmart: Cottonelle Toilet Paper $1.99 + HOT Viva Paper Towel Deal!

Beginning today, through 11/9 — KMart has a GREAT deal on select items in-store: Note, you must be a Shop your Way Reward Member to get the deal (its FREE!)

Save $3 Instantly when you purchase (3) of the following items:

Cottonelle Bath Tissue 12 pack $3.99
Viva Paper Towels (6 reg rolls) $3.99
Cottonelle flushable Wipe Refill $3.99

{Deal Idea #1}
Buy (3) Viva Paper Towels $3.99 each
Use (3) $1/1 Viva Paper Towels, exp. 11/24/13 (SS 10/13/13 R)
or Use $1/1 Viva Paper Towels printable
- $3 Instant Savings
Pay: $5.97 or $1.99 each

We have a NEW Cottonelle Catalina available beginning TODAY:

Buy 2 Cottonelle 12-packs = $2 Catalina
Buy 3 Cottonelle 12-packs = $3 Catalina

{Deal Idea #2}
Buy (3) Cottonelle Wipes or Bath Tissue $3.99 each
Use (3) $1 off Cottonelle Item, exp. 11/16/13 (SS 10/13/13)
or Use (3) $0.55/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper printable
or Use $1.50 off Cottonelle Toilet Paper and Flushable Cleansing Cloths printable <<<— Must Buy Both Toilet Paper AND Wipes
- $3 Instant Savings
Pay: as low as $5.97, Get Back $3 catalina
= $0.99 each!

Comments

1. Mary D. says

I hear there is a Cottonelle Catalina starting on Monday so that will be even a better deal. If it’s running at K-Mart. Does anybody know?

• Pinay ako says

I went there too early yesterday and was about to check out. But they informed me their store is not participating in any Catalina.

2. Jenny says

Just went to temecula store also and they said Cat was not going to print. Paid $6 for 3 packs of Viva papertowels…still a good deal.

3. eric says

Got this deal in Beaumont this morning. Did the viva first then rolled the Catalina into the next transaction for the cottonelle. Six packages total came out to 1.90 each including tax. Not bad!

4. Tita says

First of all THANK U AGAIN! Bad news first, I did 3 transactions and none gave a Catalina. The Catalina machine was on and had paper. Good news is the Catalina machine spit out a $2.50 coupon off 2 Cottonelle wipes coupon. I still got an awesome deal in my book. I used (1)wipes/T.P $1.50cpn + (1)wyb two wipes $2.50cpn + (1)T.P. cpn and got two 12pk Cottonelle T.P.’s & two 158ct Cottonelle wipe refill pks for $9.58. An Awesome deal in my book thanks needed T.P. I purchsed in Torrance,CA today

5. annette says

Cottonelle worked for 2.99 when buying 3 and gave a 3.00 catalina at 2nd store i went to in los angeles. 1st store did not deduct the 3.00 when buying 3 and no catalina. Weird..

6. Autumn says

I am trying to find the cottonelle coupons and I am not having any luck locating the $1/1 from 10/13. I don’t have access to a printer so I am looking for paper coupons. I have searched a few coupon clipping sites and the best I am finding is $1/2. Any pointers on where to find some of these – I am still relatively new to couponing? Thanks.

7. Music4Laura says

…I love great deals like these…but on the flip side, I am deeply saddened when items are out of stock by the time I hit the stores…working full time it’s challenging to be the first in line for these deals…I only have a few hours on the weekend to try and run all the deals…maybe I should work less and coupon more?!? Does anyone have any honest advice for trying to get these deals while working busy schedules? I called ahead tonight to a Kmart (before spending gas money) and of course they are sold out and no shipment for a few days-but even if they stock in the AM, I don’t get off until late in the evening. I know stores can’t “hold” stuff…I don’t want to appear to be a complainer, simply asking for advice and insights for someone would would love to run the deal simply once! Thanks!!

• diana says

sadly this deal was so great mine were stolen right off my cart! and i only had 3 there were people with 2-3 carts … really and i got no sympathy from the employees even when they were the ones that were watching the carts..since the system was down and they held our items for us….

• lovinmycoupons says

Music4Laura,
      Is it possible to partner up with a coupon buddy who is willing to shop for you when you cant, if you return the favor.

This deal was awesome even without using any MQRs.

• Caitlin says

I feel the same way. I miss out on so many deals because by the time I am able to get to the store everything is gone. I am lucky if I get a good chunk of time to coupon, usually I am rushing to go to one store on my way home and it really sucks when I get nothing because everything is gone. I work full time and a mom. yes it’s a great deal, but we need to think of others.

• Jacqui says

Actually, stores often can hold stuff if you call! I wouldn’t make a habit of it (unless you special order something) but many times, if you call a store and ask that particular item be held for you at customer service, they will do it, especially if it’s just a couple. I’m not a KMart shopper (not really close to me) but I’ve had no problem doing that at my grocery stores or Target. If it’s out of stock, just ask if they can put a couple on hold for you when they get it back in.

8. SLNY says

Thanks Josie!!! I’m so bummed the Kmart in Oceanside is closing. By the way they have tons of clothes 80% off and several toys marked 50% off. I have not been in 2 weeks so more items could have been marked down since.