Rite Aid Black Friday Ad Scan 2013

Rite Aid Black Friday 2013 2

You can now check out the Rite Aid Black Friday Ad Scan 2013 here! Here are the match ups for the items that I can make out in the ad.

I still cannot provide the limits on the +Up rewards– but usually the limit is one on the free after +Up deals.

Available 11/24-11/30

All deals are available 11/28-11/30/2013

thanks, Rite Aid 101

Comments

1. Janet says

Josie,
    Can you explain how the Rite Aid load to card coupons work? I see they have a minimum purchase next to it. For example, I want to load Downy and it says “Min 1″ I’m confused, shouldn’t it say the MAXIMUM amount you can buy. Does it mean I can only use that coupon on one bottle of Downy?

2. Daniel says

Aren’t you missing some of the deals? I see on other boards/blogs they say there is also Quaker Oatmeal, Rite Aid single use cameras, fragrance sprays, Chef Boyardee and pudding snacks for free after +UPs also (just to name some of them).

3. Wendy says

How would this work in a Rite Aid that is open 24 hours? Will the sale start Thursday like last year? If so, I could go at midnight? Thank you!

4. Daniel says

I have tried several times to print the 0.30/1 Carmex lip balm coupon and every time I get an error:

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.
    Invalid object name ‘MyCarmex_Coupons’.

Are the rest of you getting that same error wen trying to print this coupon?

5. Daniel says

Scotch Brite sponges will be on sale 2 for $1 (limit 6). In the 11/17 SS there is a coupon for .75/2 Scotch Brite sponges, so that means you can get 2 for only a quarter with coupon. Pretty good deal for something useful.

Planter peanuts holiday 3-packs will be on sale for $5.99 and get a $2 +UP back (limit 2). In the 11/17 SS there is a coupon for $1 off ANY TWO Planters nuts, so you can buy two of the 3-packs and get 50 cents off each of them making your net OOP $2.49 for each 3-pack after coupon and +UP.

6. Daniel says

Another good coupon match up….during the Black Friday sale there is this deal:

Wet n Wild nail gift set $2.99, get $2 +up (Limit 2)

In the 11/17 RP there is a coupon for $1 off any one Wet n Wild or Fergie gift set product, so with this coupon the Wet n Wild nail git set would be a 0.01 MM.