Shopping Trip: OOP: $51 {3rd Perfect Pairing trip}

Snip20131122_44

I was lucky enough to snag another $10 off 3 Perfect Pairing coupon from a friend of mine–and with all the great Ralphs eCoupons (which are all available right now!) I decided to take a trip in again. :)

Not sure what I am talking about? Take a look at the entire promotion HERE. You can also do this at Food 4 Less with Less Out of pocket. Check out the details on the promotion HERE

I went to Ralphs and Albertsons. Here is my breakdown:

1 onion

Used:
(4) Essential Everyday BOGO Free coupons
(3) FREE Product Crav On coupons
used $20 off $20 purchase coupon from Gift Card deal
Paid: $4.75

My Ralphs trip wasn’t as great as I hoped for. I wanted to use the $5 off meat coupon in conjunction with the $5 off Seafood eCoupon that was available. I THOUGHT that if I purchased $15 worth of Seafood and $10 worth of Beef that both eCoupons would come off (since the $5 off $20 eCoupon is for meat AND Seafood) However, that did not work for me.

I think if you plan to do the same as me– you are better off sticking to strictly seafood vs. mixing them up (or maybe the $5 off $20 eCoupon isn’t working for Seafood? Despite what it says)

Bought :

– 4 Bottles BV Coastal $5.59 each
– 2 bottle Smirnoff $9.79 each
– 4 boxes General Mills Cereals $2.50 each
– 4 Betty Crocker Pouch Cookie $1.67 each
– 1 Coffee mate creamer $2.99
– $17 worth of Salmon
– $11 Ground Beef
– 2 Gallons of Milk (Free with purchase of milk and Betty Crocker cookies
– 1 Sprite $1.19
– 6 Toblerone Chocolate $1 each
– 3 Duracell 4 pack batteries $1.99 each
– 1 Stacys Baking Chips (found in the Deli/Bakery)
– 3 mini lunchables $1.69 each

– (2) $1/2 General Mills coupons
$10 off 3 Perfect Pairings Hangtag
– $6 off $60 eCoupon
– $5 off Seafood eCoupon
– $40 Perfect pairing promo
Paid: $47.00, will submit for the $8 Smirnoff Rebate in the 11/10 RP
= like paying $39 for entire order!

If you want to use all of the Ralphs eCoupons that are available–I would suggest that you purchase $20 worth of seafood and $40 of groceries and of course, your six bottles of whatever. :) My thoughts are (because it worked last time I did this) that the $6 off $60 eCoupon, $5 off Seafood and $5 off $20 Meat or Seafood eCoupons will all come off your order if you do it that way.

Check out all of the recent Ralphs Deals here

Comments

1. christina says

Hi Josie!
    Does the $40.00 off coupon wyb wines etc. Show as -$40.00 at the end of the receipt? Or does the $40.00 get taken off each item the discount applied to? One last question is the deal on any wine?

Thanks!

2. Jenn says

Any idea where the $10/3 coupon can be found? I’ve looked at Vons, Albertsons and Ralphs. Do you think it’s not out there anymore?

• judy says

Unfortunately I wouldn’t have time to trade you because the Smirnoff coupons expire on the 28th. But I can tell you where I found them, At the front of Albertsons where they keep their weekly ad you can find another add of all their alcohol sales, in that ad are manufacture coupons for $2 off of one bottle of Smirnoff. Hope that helps.

3. ChipL955 says

Here’s my haul from last night:

4 12-packs Diet Coke
    2 6-roll packages Bounty DuraTowels
    2 8-roll packages Bounty
    2 8-oz. bars Ralphs pepper jack cheese
    1 16-oz. tub Knudsen sour cream
    2 8-oz. packages Pillsbury crescent rolls
    2 1-liter bottles Kroger diet tonic
    1 box Stove Top stuffing
    1 package Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush refill pads
    1 package Van de Kamp’s hamburger buns
    1 package Van de Kamp’s hot dog buns
    6 750ml bottles B.V. Coastal Estates merlot
    1 Larabar Uber Bananas Foster energy bar
    6 boneless New York strip steaks (3.61 lbs.)
    1 7-oz. package Kroger sliced pepperoni
    1 12.6-oz. bottle Suave shampoo
    1 12.6-oz. bottle Suave conditioner

Used:
    (2) $1.00/1 Bounty DuraTowel (one Ralphs Catalina, one IP)
    (1) $1.00/2 Bounty (from insert in Duracell package last year)
    (1) $1.00/2 Ralphs cheese (from Ralphs MyMagazine)
    (1) $1.00/1 Knudsen sour cream (MQ)
    (1) $0.50/2 Pillsbury crescent rolls (Ralphs digital coupon)
    (1) Ralphs Facebook coupon for StoveTop (pay $0.95 instead of shelf price)
    (1) $0.40/2 Van de Kamp’s buns (store coupon from “Best Customer Savings” mailing)
    (3) $3/2 B.V. wines (from Super A Foods Market weekly circular)
    (1) Free Larabar (Ralphs Free Download Friday digital coupon)
    (1) $5/$20 meat or seafood (Ralphs Facebook coupon)
    (1) $0.40/1 Kroger pepperoni (store coupon from “Best Customer Savings” mailing)
    (1) $1.50/1 Suave Professionals (Ralphs digital coupon)
    (1) BOGO Suave Professionals conditioner WYB Suave Professionals shampoo (MQ)
    (1) $40/$40.01 Perfect Pairings promotion
    (1) $6/$60 Ralphs Facebook coupon
    (1) $5/$75 Entertainment Book coupon
    (1) $1.75 customer service adjustment digital coupon (for past Kroger mistakes!)
    (1) $1.00 Catalina (from Sheba promotion)
    (1) $15.00 Ralphs Rewards Plus Visa rewards check
    (1) $10.00 Ralphs Rewards Plus Visa rewards check

Shelf Value: $236.38
    Total out-of-pocket: $16.76
    Savings: $219.62 (92.9%)

This is close to a personal best for me. The cashier pretended that one of those plastic order devices was a microphone and started yelling into it, “He just got all that for $16.76!” It was funny, kind of embarrassing and kind of exciting at the same time.

And I would never have known about the Perfect Pairings or even the Facebook coupons if not for SouthernCaliSaver and Josie. Thank you, Josie!!!

• ChipL955 says

The Ralphs MyMagazine is a digest-size magazine that comes in the mail every 6 weeks or so. Each issue contains manufacturer coupons, store coupons and recipes. I think in order to receive it, you have to go to the Ralphs website and make sure your postal address is updated and correct. Hope this helps!

• Daisy says

I get that! I didn’t realize it even had a name- I pull the coupons I will use out, file them in my binder and toss the rest. Its rarely in tact for more than 5 minutes after entering the house!

4. maria says

Does anyone know if I can use the $2 MQ for smirnoff AND submit the receipt for the $45 mail in rebate? Can those two be combined? TIA

5. Daisy says

I just did my first trip….. $192. and change for $38.43 It was a couple of freebies (Stacy’s, yeast, larabar,) beef, chicken, seafood, coconut oil, 12 cans of kitty food, 5 bottles of BV wine and a bottle of Captain Morgan.

I can’t wait to see the next bunch of digital coupons to do this again!

If you think your $5 off meat coupon didn’t come off be sure to look up higher on your receipt- mine appears partway through the receipt instead of grouped with the rest of the dollar off coupons at the end.

6. Daisy says

Check your mail for a Ralphs holiday magazine with coupons! One of the last pages has a $2 off one bottle of BV wine coupon. :)

7. Daisy says

There are 2 new Facebook coupons in case you have some last minute holiday shopping to do!

$10 off $100
    $5 off $15 produce

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone! Especially you, Josie, your help has put a lot of good food (and wine!) onto people’s holiday tables and into their donation bags this year.