Vons: Simple Products as low as $0.24!

Vons: Simple Products as low as $0.24!

Take a look in your Just4U account and see if you have this 50% off Simple Products eCoupon (I found this is my coupon center) Through tuesday, 11/12– Simple Face products are as low as $4.99 when you purchase 2!

Vons: Simple Products as low as $0.24!

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Simple Face Wipes $4.99 each wyb 2
Use 50% off Simple eCoupon (should bring them to $2.49 each)
and use (2) $2/1 Simple Wipes printable
Pay: $0.49 each!

Vons: Simple Products as low as $0.24!

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Simple Facial Scrub $6.49 each wyb 2
Use 50% off Simple eCoupon (should bring them to $3.24 each)
and use (2) $3/1 Simple Moisturizer or Cleanser printable
or use (2) $2/1 Simple Moisturizer or Cleanser printable
= as low as $0.24 each!

Comments

1. Cynthia says

I received an additional flyer from Safeway with a $1.50 off one Simple Product store coupon, this week. Do you think it would give you the 50% off plus the $1.50?

2. Jacqui says

Another deal I found in the coupon center is Angel Soft 4 ct or Sparkle Big Towels Single Roll 2 for $1.49, you must buy 2 (one time store coupon, good until 11/12). On top of that, there are manufacturer coupons for $0.35/1 Angel Soft and $0.35/1 Sparkle, neither of which has size restrictions in the coupon center.

If you buy one of each, after the various coupons, it works out to paying $0.79 total or $0.40 each.

3. Jen says

Just did this deal. It turned out to be free or better than free since the 50% discount was deducted from the full price. Thanks Josie!

• Jenn says

Yep, me too! It’s deducting $7.50 as the 50% and then the additional $2.00 for buying 2. With 2 of the $3.00 off coupons, it’s free!
      I just love trying new beauty products for free!

• Daisy says

I got 3 wipes and a moisturizer and it came out to less than $4 which is a steal considering the moisturizer alone is normally $13.99! I still had lots of face wash from the last Target deal. :)

The wipes are awesome for traveling.

4. Yuliana says

I get so confused when using coupons at Vons. At the register, do I give them the coupons first then use my phone number? does the order matter?

5. Denise says

For me also, the 50% was off of the regular price, so with the $2 off wipes coupons, and the $2 for buying two, all I paid was tax, .32 cents, which is the tax on $4, the amount covered by the manufactures coupons. Also, I rang it all up at self check out w/out a hitch.

6. Leleinia says

Thank you so much for sharing Josie! I did exactly what you advised. I got a MM on the wipes and used the overage to pay for the cleanser & scrub. Only ended up paying $0.22 OOP in California for the tax. I bought a total of 4 items. Loaded the ecoupon to my card and utilized 4 printables, 2 from facebook & 2 from coupons.com You can check out the breakdown on my IG post 760couponewbe for the receipt image! Saved 102% This is my best mini haul from Vons as a newbe. Thanks again!!!!