6 FREE bottles of Beringer after Mail in Rebate

Beringer after Mail in Rebate

In tomorrows 3-day CVS ad–we will see a Rebate on Select wines–including Beringer!! This is PERFECT for the sale going on at Ralphs. Select Beringer flavors are $2.79 when you purchase 6.

Rebate Details:

Save on Chateau St. Jean, Lindeman’s, Beringer, Meridian or The Skinny Vine wines $27 on (12) bottles • $13 on (6) bottles • $4 on (2) bottles. VALID IN: AZ, CA, IL, MI, NM, KY, NV, WI. Rebate good only on Chateau St. Jean, Lindeman’s, Beringer, The Skinny Vine, and/or Meridian wine.

Beringer after Mail in Rebate

{Deal Idea}
Buy (6) Beringer California Wine $2.79 each
Use (6) $1/1 Beringer Wine, exp. 1/4/14 (RP 12/15/13 R)
= $1.79
Submit $13 Rebate from 12/22 CVS ad
= 6 bottles FREE!

Please note, this rebate is not valid until 12/22

Comments

1. Elaine says

I was able to use all 6 of my coups at Ralph’s with no problems at all! Did anybody see the hang tags on any of the Beringer wines that have the Redbox codes on them. It was mentioned at the bottom of the page with the Beringer coups. Beringer.com/Redbox

2. tina says

ive never had a problem at ralphs with coupons. all my 6 locations have been ok with multiple like. i dont drink wine but maybe i’ll donate for the holidays

3. Johana says

I never had an issues with Ralph’s using more than 2 coupons I actually used 19 like coupons an hour ago! I’m in l.a.ca love my 3 Ralph’s

4. Julie says

Does anyone have the $45 rebate for the Smirnoff you aren’t going to use. I would be willing to trade other coupons for it. I get 4 LA times on Sundays so I have a pretty good selection of coupons. I’ll check back on my post in a while so put a reply down if you can help out. Thanks!

5. liz says

Does anyone know if they will accept 2 separate receipts for the Beringer rebate? I bought 6 yesterday but just found some more coupons and would like to get 6 more. Do you think I could submit both receipts for the $27 rebate? My only concern is that it says to include “the original cash register receipt” (singular).

• Jenn says

I don’t know if you can submit two receipts for the full $27, but the rebate form says No Limit Per Household, so you can probably get 2 of the $13 rebates.

• Laura H. says

I was wondering the same thing… I’m probably going to do the deal a second time anyway, and then call the number on the rebate later this week and ask whether to send in both receipts together (for the $27 rebate) or send in two separate envelopes for (2) $13 rebates.

6. Daisy says

Does the Beringer rebate have a form to fill out or do you just write your info on something and include the receipt? I’m gettin’ too old for all of this tiny print!