Albertsons Weekly Ad 12/11-12/17

Albertsons

Here is your Albertsons Weekly Ad 12/11-12/17!

Albertsons is now apart of  Albertsons LLC and no longer accepts the Albertsons store card. I have listed all the best deals I see with coupons below. Albertsons No longer has a corporate coupon policy–please visit your local store for details regarding your store’s policy.

New to Shopping at Albertsons? Start here:

• Start with learning the Coupon Lingo!
  • Print some COUPONS << — just one small way you can help support Southern Cali Saver and keep the deals comin’. thanks for Supporting the site!
  • Don’t understand the Match ups below? Check out this quick Tutorial on how to make the BEST of the coupon match ups each week!
  •  <<< — MY Favorite Deals!

Produce
Refrigerated
Home Supplies
Misc
Personal Care
Pet Items
Save $3 Instantly wyb5 Participating Quaker Products

Comments

1. ladybugpam says

if anyone has any good ideas for the bogo essential everyday q`s, please share cuz they expire 12/14, so this is the last sale to use them on. tia!

• Joan says

Here is what I’m buying with the bogof essential everyday coupon: plastic forks, potato chips, lunch meat, canned beans, waffles, and canned pineapple. What deals is everyonoe else finding?

2. EES says

Is the $1 off Angel Soft bath tissue gone? I think I only see one on a larger size now. I printed 2 yesterday and used them today. They had packages with a bonus 5 rolls in them so a very good deal. Was hoping to get some more tomorrow but maybe not if the coupon is gone. Is it still a good deal with the $.55/1 coupon? TIA

• ladybugpam says

if you printed them already, its not gone, you just used up all of yr prints(2 per computer). to get more, youll have to print from another computer. still a good deal with the 55

• EES says

I just looked on another computer and I still don’t see it. I was thinking it would still show the coupon on the other computer and it would just say “Limit Reached” across it. Do you see the coupon and, if so, can you please tell me the zip code to use? Thanks!

What is the “deal” at Target? I’ll search to see if I can find it.

3. Brandon says

Target has the 20 double +4 bonus for $9.49. Use the Target $1.50 coupon and catwheeel 20% off. Also there is a manuf. $1.50 coupon making them $4.89 before tax. Now the target coupon was on coupons.com and the manuf. coupon was on target.com

4. Jodie says

I didn’t get ads in the mail this week, does anyone know if the store coupons are in the ads inside the stores?

thanks

5. Amanda says

The BOGO EE coupon says “No other coupon may be used with this coupon.” Does that mean I can’t combine it with the 2/ $7 in ad bacon coupon?

6. Kelly A. says

Josie, I went to Albertson’s today trying to use up those B1G1 free Essential Everyday coupons that are expiring on 12/14. Just wanted to give you and your readers a heads up that I found the evap. milk for 69 cents, so 35 cents w/ coupon; small cans of tuna were $1.19, so 60 cents ea. w/ coupon; mayo was $2.99, so $1.99 ea. w/ coupon; smaller cans of pumpkin were $1.39, so 70 cents w/ coupon; sliced cheese was $2.99 so $1.98 w/ coupon; grated parm. cheese was $2.99, so $1.98 w/ coupon. I’m sure there’s a ton more, but this is just what I happened to need today. On those lower priced items, it would be useful to use the new $1/2 EE. coupon that we just rec’d too.

With the buy 5 quaker save $3 promo, there was a $1/1 quaker oats for those signed up to receive their emails a couple of weeks ago, I think. It was in my binder. I used four of those today getting some really cheap canisters of oats!