Ralphs: Beringer just $1.79 after coupon!

Snip20131216_68

Another great deal for you at Ralphs! You can snag a great deal on Beringer this week– Beringer offers sweeter wine options like White Zin and Moscato for those interested.

When you purchase six bottles of participating wines you will pay just $2.79 per bottle! Note: Beringer is NOT part of the Save $40 promotion.

{Deal Idea}
Buy Beringer California Wine $2.79
Use (6) $1/1 Beringer Wine, exp. 1/4/14 (RP 12/15/13 R)
= $1.79

This coupon does not have a “limit one coupon per visit” restriction so if your store allows–you can use 6 coupons to get the best discount.

Snip20131216_69

If you have a Albertsons store nearby– you may want to grab the Book of Savings that they provide in-store (found with the weekly ads) as they have a coupon for “Save $10 on groceries when you purchase (6) bottles of Beringer” It is a manufacturer coupon and can be used any where.  So, you could do this at Ralphs:

Buy (6) Beringer California Wines $2.79 each
AND  $10.01 in groceries
Use $10 off Grocery coupon
Pay: $16.74 for 6 bottles and $10 of groceries!

Comments

1. Kevin says

my albertson’s big book of savings does not have that coupon for some reason. Is it in the 12/4 – 1/7 big book of savings?
    Thanks

• says

Jackie, Each product in an overall transaction is considered one purchase, therefore you can use one coupon for EACH bottle. It does NOT mean that you only use one coupon per transaction. Hope that makes sense.

2. Marie says

Has anybody tried doing this deal? I’m curious to see if anybody has used the $10 grocery Qs with the wine Qs, combined. TIA

3. Trish says

Unfortunately those Beringer coupons were only included in the Sunday paper RP and is only valid in a handful of states. California is not included, whaaaaa. I’ll still go use the $10 off of groceries and pop into Albertson’s for a couple of extra $10 , still a good deal but could have been even better!

4. Katie says

So I just want to make sure that I understand: the $10 off is essentially a $10/6 coupon, and applies to the wine. It CAN be used along with food coupons for the groceries, but it CANNOT be used in conjunction with the $1/1 on the wine, correct? Does that mean that my after coupon grocery total can be under $10, and the money will still get subtracted from the wine? Thanks!!!

• Glenn says

I used the $10/6 from the Albertsons Holiday Liquor Savings guide (this is normally found in the Albertsons liquor department…not up front…it’s usually hanging in the liquor department…it is a 4-page color guide) at Ralphs today. BTW, it requires a $10.05 minimum grocery purchase, not $10.01 as posted in this thread.

The coupon is a PITA. It will NOT scan even with the scan gun. The UPC codes are too small. My cashier input the UPC code on the coupon. It requires a cashier override even when using the UPC code numbers (it will show on the receipt:
      MC OP SCANNED COUPON 10.00- ). It is a liquor coupon and will come off in that department. So you certainly can use coupons on your grocery items.

There are a few varieties of Beringer that are not $2.79 so be sure you watch what you are buying.

Technically, you could probably use the $1/1 (12/15 RP) coupons with this coupon since the $10/6 requires an override (although if you’re following Ralphs coupon rules and the t&c’s of the coupon, you shouldn’t). That is, if you find a cashier that will accept the Albertsons $10/6 since it won’t scan and requires an override…

• Katie says

I just went to Ralphs and did the following:
        2 Yuban Coffee (raincheck price from last week) $4.99
        (2) $1/1 peelies
        1 Kraft dressing
        (1) FREE coupon from Ralphs mailer
        6 bottles Beringer (5 @ 2.70, 1 @ 4.89)
        (1) $10/1 HANGTAG, (5) $1/1 coupons
        I handed over the $10/1 coupon first, and then I tried to use 6 of the wine coupons, but the 6th one beeped. The cashier said that the $10/1 attaches to ONE bottle of wine, and that the other $1/1 each attach to the other bottles. I do not think that this is correct, but good to know….Thanks again Josie!!!!

5. Michelle says

This did not work for me, the cashier did have to overide the $10 coupon, but she would not take the $1 off Beringer coupons. I guess it will depend on the cashier. Still, it was a good deal.