Clorox Wipes Coupon | $0.73 Clorox Wipes at Stater Bros.

Clorox Wipes Coupon

Clorox Wipes Coupon

Head on over and grab this $0.75/1 Clorox Wipes printable coupon (Must click to watch the video– then, print). Currently, Stater Bros. has a monthly deal on Clorox Wipes.

There is a monthly Buy 4, Save $4 deal that makes Clorox Wipes $1.48 each- be sure to print this $0.75/1 Clorox Wipes coupon and pay just $0.73 each!

Comments

1. Tina says

HELP PLEASE!!
    I am unable to print the coupon…I can watch the video, the coupons.com page comes up showing the coupon clipped, but it will not print even though it says that it has. I tried a couple of different ways. I selected other coupons along with the clorox wipes coupon and all of the other coupons printed just fine.

• Jenn says

I’m having the same problem. And that darn banjo keeps playing over and over. Must be a glitch in the ad. Hope they fix it soon.

2. Jacqui says

Keep an eye out in your smaller grocery chain ads, like your Hispanic markets, for $2/2 coupons for Clorox! A couple of the local Hispanic markets had them in the ad this week. They are regular manufacturer coupons with an expiration date of late February. If you get these, it makes them $0.48 each!

3. katrina says

I am so frustrated with my Stater bros. Every time I go in I get a different story. One cashier says that if you are using additional coupons on the buy 4 save $4 promos you can only use one coupon per every 2 items, and then the next week Im told they are not accepting any additional coupons on the buy 4 save $4 items because it is “double couponing”. It is NOT!! Its a store paperless coupon and a manufacturer coupon!! Is there anything I can do about this? Its so frustrating to plan my trip, get up to the cash register and have them waste my time and money.

• Jacqui says

Take a copy of their coupon policy with you. It states that you can use a manufacturer and paperless coupon on the same item. If they still give you a hassle (and you’ve talked to a manager), I’d call corporate. I’ve done it once after having a lot of problems at my local SB and they cleared up the confusion and told me they’d talk to the local store about it.

• Jacqui says