Ralphs & Food 4 Less: NEW Perfect Pairings Scenarios

Snip20140103_23

The perfect pairings promotions at Ralphs and Food 4 Less ends on 1/7! I will say that I am sad to see it go :( If you have yet to do this promotion–be sure to take a look at what it is HERE. I explain in full detail. If you need some deal ideas– I have some for you here. Remember, if you don’t have a Ralphs or Food 4 Less around, you can do this SAME deal at Vons– Check out the details HERE.

These deal ideas are very basic, I didn’t add  any alcohol coupons– If you have some, your deals will be better! If you want to make your own deal idea don’t forget that there are some Ralphs Digital Ecoupons available here

{Deal Idea #1}
Buy (6) BV Coastal Wines  $6.99 each
(2) Tide Laundry Detergent $4.99 each*
(2) Kellogg’s Cereals $1.99 each*
(2) Hormel Refrigerated Entrée $4.99 each*
(4) Scope Outlast $1.99 each*
(2) Yoplait Yogurt $1.99 each
(2) Progresso Soup $1.25 each
(2) Lady Speedstick or Softsoap Hand Soap $0.88 each

Use:
– $40 instant savings (comes off automatically)
(1) $3.00/2 Tide Detergents, Tide Boost, Tide Washing Machine Cleaner, or Downy exp. 1/31/14 (PG 12/29/13)
(1) $1.00/2 Kelloggs Cereal 8.7oz. or larger exp. 1/26/14 (RP 12/15/13)
(2) $1.00/1 Hormel Refrigerated Entrée exp. 1/20/14 (SS 11/24/13)
(1) BOGO Scope Outlast 750ml, Dual Blast 750 ml or Classic 1 Liter Mouthwash exp. 1/31/14 (PG 12/29/13)
(1) $4.50/2 Scope Ralphs eCoupon
(2) $1.00/1 Yoplait Kid’s Yogurt Printable (use zip 77477) or look for blinkies in store
(2) $1.00/1 Progresso Soup Printable (use zip 77477)– NLA or look for blinkies in store
Final Price $25.59 for everything

Note: if you use the $4.50/2 Scope eCoupon I would suggest adding an additional $4.50 to your cart in “other” items–mainly because I’m not sure if that ecoupon comes of before or after the $40.00 instant savings.

{Deal Idea #2}
Buy (6) BV Coastal Wines  $6.99 each
(2) Pampers 3x Wipes $4.99 each*
(2) Crest Pro Health Rinse $3.49 each*
(1) Charmin 12 Double Rolls Toilet Paper $5.99 each*
(2) Keebler Crackers $1.99 each*
(2) Kashi Go Lean Cereal $2.29 each*
(1) Special K Bars $1.99 each*
(1) Farmland Sliced Bacon $3.99 each
(3) Lady Speedstick or Softsoap Hand Soap $0.88 each

Use:
– $40 instant savings (comes off automatically)
(2) $0.50/1 Pampers Wipes Printable
(2) $1.00/1 Crest Rinse Printable
(1) $1.00/1 Charmin 12 Double Roll or Larger (Ralph’s Digital)
(1) $1.00/2 Keebler Crackers 8oz. or Larger exp. 2/2/14 (RP 12/8/13)
(1) $1.50/2 Kashi Go Lean Cereal (Ralph’s Digital)
(1) $0.70/1 Special K Bars Printable
(1) $0.55/1 Farmland Bacon Printable
PAy: $34.22 for everything!

Snip20140103_24

If you want to shop at Food 4 Less, they have a similar sale you only need to purchase 2 bottles of select spirits + $15.01 in “grocery” items and snag $15 off your grocery total–this ends 1/7, however, you are not allowed to use coupons on the Alcohol according to the fine print of the offer. Here are two deal ideas:

{Deal Idea 1}
Buy (5) General Mills Cereals $1.48 each wyb 5
Buy (5) Barilla Pasta Entrees $0.98 each wyb 5
Buy (5) Spam for 1 Meals $0.98 each wyb 5
Buy (2) BV Coastal Wines $7.98
– $15 instant savings
Use (5) $1/1 General Mills coupons (there was a printable here (you can also find other coupons using that link)  or you may find $1/1 Blinkie coupons at your store)
Use (5) $1/1 Barilla Pasta Entrees printable coupons
Use (5) $1/1 Spam for 1 meals printable coupons (use zip 77477, refresh the page and the coupon should be clipped!)
Pay: $2.16 for everything!

{Deal Idea 2}
Buy (3) Tide Detergent $3.48
Buy (2) Downy Fabric Softener $2.98
Buy (2) BV Coastal Wines $7.98 each
– $15 instant savings
Use (1) $3/2 Tide coupon from 12/29 PG
Use (2) $1.50/1 Downy coupon from 12/29 PG
Pay: $9.86 for everything!

Comments

1. Daisy says

I have a question about doing this at Vons…. are coupons working with it like they do at Ralph’s? I’ve been able to get my totals down around $15-18 per transaction at Ralphs and do want to do this deal one more time before it ends and have J4U coupons for Captain Morgan at Vons. Are the J4U and paper coupons working to reduce the totals there?

2. Mike says

If I user the Ralph’s freebie friday coupons, would the pre-coupon price count towards reaching $40 in groceries? I have the Gatorade and Totino’s pizzas to claim. :)

• Tanya W says

Yes, non food items count! Also, at F4L you can buy dairy items to reach the $15, however a Ralphs dairy does not count towards the $40, FYI.

3. Avi says

Josie… At f4l i wanna buy 2 smirnoff $11.98 ea n i wanna buy 4glad containers, 6 spam microwable, 1 pampers wipes, 4 downy….

Will d $15 off come off before i use all d coupons or no?

• Avi says

Including the price of d liquor in d total right coa my whole total wud be $32.74 dats already minus all d mqs for all d buy5save5 items im buying n 2 liquors for $11.98ea x2 = $23.96… So $32.74 minus d $15 is $$17.74 for s whole thing correct?

4. kimmie says

The Vons deal worked just like Ralphs deal with the manufactured paper coupons. However, since Vons policy varies, some state to be 2 like coupons, YMMV on the amount of like coupons you can use.
    I personally used 4 like coupons, cereal & progresso soup,.. I posted on SCS site :P
    We will have to come to like Vons and use the uploaded qs to our advantage as we will be able to use 2 more coupons, so 3 like coupons.. Just a thought … Still doing Ralphs one last time for my meat and other qs :P

5. Laura Nygaard says

I hate that they raised the base price of the wine. When we first did this you could get the BV for $5.59 after 6 bottle discount. Now the lowest is $7.99. Still a good deal. Stocked up on steaks that will get sealed and put in the freezer.

6. Tara says

Wine is now 7.99 at my stores too. Bummer they raised the price. I have loved this promo. I tried it at F4L yesterday with a lot of the great deals. Thanks for sharing.

7. Sarah says

Don’t forget about the $15 rebate in last Sunday’s CVS ad…three bottles of smirnoff or captain morgans…and $15 back on top of the $40 in groceries! You need to buy by 1/5

8. Miranda says

In Ralph’s deal #1 you used a BOGO on the scope and the ecoupon? My Ralph’s wouldn’t let me…they said that I could use one or the other…is this true? Going to f4l tomorrow thanks for the heads up!

9. Dirtberg says

I’ve done this deal 5 times at Ralphs, thank you so much for making it so easy for all of us!
    I’m pumped to go knock out this deal at F4L, which I love!
    I have had a rough go of it at Vons though here in San Diego… first time on Adams Ave we tried and the $40 didn’t come off, the manager manually took care of it for us without problem. Last night I tried at the Vons on Midway, no go, you would have thought I was trying to rob the place the way they were acting. I know my totals and items are ok having done this so many times before, I really do have bad luck in general with Vons (ie, difficult cashiers, making up coupon policies, etc). I’m not sure if I’ll be trying it there again.

10. Jane says

FYI my F4L limits 4 like coupons per item even if there is no limit on the coupon. So plan your scenarios just in case. I ended up paying I think 8.00 oop because they wouldn’t take my 8 Barilla coupons or my wipes coupons over 4

11. Anthony Roberson says

I DEVASTATED these guys with this deal. I know for a fact that I bought 5 cases of Smirnoff Vodka via both deals (Ralph’s 6/$40 and Food4Less’s 2/15! Even better is that the Smirnoff was on sale for $9. So after groceries (I bought ‘em at $41 clips) the bottles were only $1.50 each!
    I also did the same with the Tanqueray. I saved TONS, because I have a home bar, and now it’s stocked for at least a good year.