Southern California Newspaper Discounts

Southern California Newspaper Discounts

I’m so excited to announce that we have LA papers included in the exclusive newspaper discounts! No LA Times yet..but there are quite a few Los Angeles Options. This is a third party that does the ordering–but they work right with the Newspaper companies to get you only the best deal :) The order form is 100% secure.

We all know that I am a HUGE supporter of the Los Angeles Times– as they usually have the best coupon inserts. However, I’ve noticed that sometimes these smaller local papers often have different coupons than the La Times.. for instance, The San Diego Tribune had a $1/1 Jennie-O Ground Turkey coupon on sunday and the LA Times did not get this coupon. However, the LA times DID get the high value General Mills coupons and the UT did not.

One of my LA times papers expired at that awesome $10 per year rate–so, I decided to switch it up a bit and got the Press Enterprise (my local paper) to see what types of different coupons I will get.

Here are some current rates that they are offering– if you like what you see feel free to click the link and order!

Long Beach Press Telegram, LA Daily News OR Torrance Daily Breeze -– You will receive the SmartSource, Red Plum, AND Proctor & Gamble inserts in your newspapers

• NEW Customer: 26 weeks for $26 (just $1 per Sunday Paper)
  • Existing: 26 weeks for $26 (just $1 per Sunday Paper)

Order Long Beach Press Telegram, LA Daily News OR Torrance Daily Breeze

Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, Pasadena Star-News, San Bernardino Sun, San Gabriel Valley Tribune, OR Whittier Daily News – You will receive the SmartSource, Red Plum, AND Proctor & Gamble inserts in your newspapers

• NEW Customer: 52 weeks for $26 ($0.50 per paper!)
  • Existing Customer: 52 weeks for $26 (0.50 per paper!)

Order Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, Pasadena Star-News, San Bernardino Sun, San Gabriel Valley Tribune, OR Whittier Daily News

OC Register — You will receive the SmartSource, Red Plum, AND Proctor & Gamble inserts in your newspapers

• NEW Customer: $7.54 for 5 weeks (which is only $1.51 per Sunday paper, and is set up to auto debit every 5 weeks)
  • Existing Customer: $7.54 for 5 weeks (which is only $1.51 per Sunday paper, and is set up to auto debit every 5 weeks)

Order OC Register Sunday Paper

San Diego UT or UT Californian Sunday paper– You will receive the SmartSource, AND Proctor & Gamble inserts in your newspapers

• NEW Customer:  $20 for 20 weeks and then you can add additional Sunday only papers for $10 each for the 20 weeks
  • CURRENT Customer: you can add up to four more Sunday only papers for $10 each for the 20 week subscription (that’s only .50 per paper!

Order  San Diego UT or UT Californian Sunday paper

Las Vegas Review — See Rates HERE

Modesto Bee– See Rates HERE

Sacramento Bee — See Rates HERE

Fresno Bee — See Rates HERE

Remember, the only way to guarantee inserts in your Sunday Paper is to get them delivered. I know many of you depend on newsstands but there is a terrible, terrible trend of insert theft within our community–so I suggest you get a few papers delivered to your home!

Comments

1. Alma says

which one of these newspapers do you recommend we get? do they all have coupon inserts on Sunday? my area doesn’t get RP anymore do any of these papers get that? TIA

2. SLNY says

I hope the LA times continues the $10 rate or something cheap. I actually like the LA times for coupons. Mine subscription does not expire until March.

• ann says

my $10 la times subscription just expired (got my last paper yesterday). the best deal they can do right now is $20 for the next year.

• ann says

This is what was offered to me when I called customer service (1-800-252-9141) in regards to my subscription ending. At first, they were talking about how the new rate is something like $30/year, but that they had the $20/year special they could extend to me. Try calling and asking about the special, it couldn’t hurt. HTH!

• Rebecca says

I received an email this morning that my 2 LA Times subscriptions were renewed (automatically I guess) at $10 per subscription again. They didn’t auto renew your subscriptions??

• Ann says

awww, lucky! but i don’t really have to complain too much because last year they renewed my subscription for free, glitch maybe? LOL whatever it was, it worked out evenly now. i’m glad you got to continue your deal though, that’s awesome!

• Cathy says

I got an email too and decided to call customer service and they renew my 5 papers for 50 again I was so happy, and also they renew to my mom too for the same price the person I spoke to said if I wanted to be renew for the same price automatically every year, and of course I said yes.

• AnnMelanie says

When I signed up for the 10 per year, they offered to triple the deal 3 papers for three years. This year being the third year, they charged me full price and did not honor the contract. So I canx and am waiting for a new deal. I wanted to say if they offer you the same deal, get it in writing : )

3. Trish says

I receive both the LA Times and UT and the UT did NOT have the $1/1 jennie-o coupon! I only get the UT for extra Michaels coupons, local ads(I’m in North County) and P&G insert. We don’t get RP any longer. I prefer the LA Times for coupons and will pay whatever they want to charge me when my $10/year ends this summer!!!

4. Laura says

Well, the LA Times Weekend edition was priced at $3.00 this morning. Last Saturday it was $2.00.
    I ordered one copy of Sunday editions of the LA TImes just last Sunday, but I went ahead and bought today because I wasn’t sure if I’d start receiving it this weekend. Ouch.