Vons: TWO Gallons of Milk & Two boxes of Post Raisin Bran only $3.97!

TWO Gallons of Milk & Two boxes of Post Raisin Bran only $3.97

A awesome deal that should be available until 1/26. I mentioned that there is a FREE Milk catalina printing at Rite Aid when you purchase 2 participating post cereals– this same catalina is running at Vons as well!

Details: Post Cereals: Grape-Nuts, Shredded Wheat, Raisin Bran, Great Grains (10 oz +) | 12/30 – 1/26
Buy 2+ = Get Free Milk coupon that prints at checkout.

TWO Gallons of Milk & Two boxes of Post Raisin Bran only $3.97

Lucky for us, Raisin Bran is just $1.99 at Vons– AND you will want to check your Just4U account for this Save $4 when you purchase (2) Post cereals eCoupon (I found this under my coupon center) and Milk.

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) POST Raisin Bran Cereal $1.99 each
AND Buy 1 Gallon of Milk
Load $4 off Select Post Cereals when you purchase (2) and One Gallon of Milk Just4U eCoupon
Pay: $3.97 PLUS get a catalina coupon good for another gallon of milk at checkout

So, you score 2 gallons and 2 cereal for just $3.97! The catalina states ANY Milk up to $4.00, so if you want organic you can probably get that.

Be sure to check out the rest of this weeks Vons deals HERE

Comments

1. Jess says

Thank you so much for this!! I am drowning in cereal boxes lately, but I just can’t pass up all these great deals!! ;)

• Jessica says

On your j4u account you can load manufactor coup to your card and also store coupons. You can’t use a manufactored paper coup and then use a loaded manufactored coup on your card. You can stack a manufactored coup(Loaded or Paper) and a store coup. Vons is kinda confusing but you will get the hang of it :)

2. Jessica says

Just came back from Vons and check your j4u and load the 10% off any boxed cereal actually comes out to be a little cheaper than $3.97 :)

3. molly says

At my vons, raisin bran was $1.99. If you purchase 2 boxes of cereal and load the coupon onto your card, it will auto deduct $4. So it’s actually a $.02 money maker and a free gal of milk catalina will print out.

4. Sarah says

Yay! I just did this today and I was able to find a 50% off milk (so I paid ~$2.50 for a gallon) and it still took off the $4. So for $2.50 I snagged 2 gallons (1 now, 1 catalina for later) and two boxes of cereal. Did the Ibotta milk 50 cents too. Thanks so much Josie! All I have in my town is Vons & Smart & Final so I appreciate you posting detailed deals like this. =)

5. JB says

I did this yesterday – thanks Josie!- and first of all, I got overage. I bought a $3.39 milk from Pantry Essentials brand, but it still took off the $4. Yeah! Also, I had another coupon in my Just4U – “Save $1 on any Fresh Fruit or Yogurt when you buy one Post Grape Nuts, Great Grains, Raisin Bran, or Shredded Wheat cereal.” And so I bought some fruit in the same transaction and the $1 JFU coupon came off, too. And then the catalina printed out. So great.

6. Cynthia says

It worked for me today at Safeway. I had a personalized price of $3.19 for milk and it also took the $4 off, so even better deal!

7. Koupon Kim says

I figured out what I did wrong. I did not buy the Post raisin bran but grabbed the Kellogg raisin bran. That is what I get for being in a rush. They had to manually take off the $4. I did the deal again today and it worked perfectly.