Ralphs: $5 off Fresh Meat

Snip20140226_245

Here is our NEW Ralphs facebook Coupon! Grab a $5 off $15 Fresh Meat eCoupon good until 3/03!

Here is a great way to stock up on Ground Turkey this week:

Buy (6) Jennie-O Ground Turkey, 20 oz $2.99 each
Use (3) $1/2 Jennie-O printable coupons
or use (6) $1/1 Jennie-O Ground Turkey Package, exp. 3/3/14 (SS 01/05/14) — REGIONAL
Pay: as low as $6.94 for 7.5 lbs of Ground Turkey! Less than $0.99 per lb!

Please note: This coupon is available through Facebook only–you will not see it in your Ralphs app. Also, it seems that it is best loaded to your store card via computer

Comments

• ChipL955 says

I don’t think so. Also, I don’t think any meat in the fresh meat department that’s marked “Manager’s Special” counts.

1. Tracy says

Thank you so much, Josie! I check your site before every shopping trip I make to Ralphs. I was able to use this coupon with the $5/$75 purchase coupon and the $40 off groceries from the perfect pairing promotion and paid $30 for over $200 worth of groceries! I do want to mention that the meat coupon and $5/$75 purchase coupons did not apply to my transaction, so I ended up going back to the store to speak with the manager. She was able to verify that my e-coupons were loaded to my card prior to my transaction, and she gave me back $10.90. Hope that helps, in case anyone else runs into the same situation. The manager did mention that there have been some issues with the e-coupons from Facebook.

2. LD says

I still have the $5 off $20 fresh meat department digital coupon that we were able to load a month ago. Does anyone know if the $5/ $15 FB coupon will stack with it? Thanks.

• CouponGuy says

Thanks Daisy. I tried it just for fun and both ecoupons came off.
        This is how the ecoupons at Vons behaves too BTW.

Also, the House Foods Tofu is still on sale at Ralphs for $1.99
        and there is a $1.50/2 IP for this.

3. Jenn says

Does anyone know what order the ecoupons come off when using the Simple Truth meat ecoupons with this $5/15? Should I make sure that my total after the Simple Truth ecoupons is $15?

• Daisy says

Please report back if you try it, I’ve been wondering the same thing (even though my Ralph’s rarely even has any Simple Truth meat…. Riverside Ralph’s is really going downhill….)

• Jenn says

Hi Daisy,
        I went to Ralph’s today and bought the Simple Truth organic grass fed beef. It was a splurge at $8.99/lb but I got two packs which took my total up to $17.98. Then it took 2/$1 off eQs and the $5 off fresh meat. So total of $10.98 is really good for this kind of beef. I’m happy to try it and give my family something good. :)

• Daisy says

Thank you so much for reporting back, that is exactly what I planned on buying with it. I normally buy it at Trader Joe’s ($5.99 and confirmed both grass fed and finished,) or Vons for $5.99 (I often have a J4U $1 off coupon.)

4. sandy says

too bad i dont eat meat, cant wait for the seafood one to roll around again.. ralphs is always exp for seafood
    usu these coupons deduct packaged items for me too… tried produce and some seafood b4

5. Kat. A says

Josie, I was just wondering if you used the following e-coupons together. I plan on stocking up on turkey and chicken. So I have $25 off a $50 purchase, $4 off of a $40 purchase, and $5 off when you spend $15 in fresh meat. Have you tried this one? I just want to make sure I purchase enough to get all the savings….my freezer is ready to go for goodies. Thank you.

• Jenn says

I did the same thing and this was the first time it didn’t come off automatically. The manager was nice enough to override it when I showed him my ecoupon list, but I wonder if things are changing. I had trouble getting the $4 off $40 also and I clearly spent $41.xx. Manager was nice enough to override that one too.

• Andrea says

I purchased 6 of the Jennie-O ground turkey packages and used 3 $1/2 coupons and it worked perfectly for me.