Ralphs: FREE Progresso & Totinos Pizza Rolls!

Ralphs: FREE Progresso & Totinos Pizza Rolls!

Beginning Wednesday, you can score more FREE Progresso and Totinos Pizza Rolls at Ralphs!

Totinos Pizza Rolls,15 ct $1 each
Use $1.25/1 Totino’s Rolls Snacks, exp. 4/19/14 (SS 01/26/14)
= FREE

Select Varieties of Progresso Soup $1.00
Use $1/1 Progresso Soup, exp. 3/1/14 (SS 01/05/14 #3 R)
= FREE

and the Mega Sale continues!! Woohoo!

Comments

1. Sara says

How does it work when the price is over? Do you just tell them to adjust the amount down or does it get applied to others things in your transaction? Or will they just flat out refuse it?

• Straight Poop says

Retailers really should allow the overage to at least apply to the rest of the transaction if they don’t allow cash back. But since the would rather have more money the usual practice is to adjust the coupon value down to the price they are charging. They still get paid the full value of the coupon in any case. If they refuse the coupon, tell them to adjust the coupon value down or call a supervisor. It’s unfortunate but many cashiers and retailer staff don’t have the correct information on coupons, don’t care, or just don’t want to know. If they still refuse, you can finish your trip and complain to a higher level manager after you get home.

2. Katie says

I tried the Totino’s deal yesterday – applying the $1.25/1 coupon for the sale price of $1 — it didn’t work, the digital coupon didn’t go through and the asst manager said she didn’t know why exactly but she couldn’t fix it.

• Straight Poop says

If you aren’t already using Ralph’s digital coupons, you should use it more than others because it will be more reliable when shopping at their stores. Other than that suggestion, you should check to see that the digital coupon is still listed online. I’m thinking you got unlucky and they removed the digital coupon offer between the time you added it and your shopping trip.

3. Genine says

Just thought I’d share my findings today

I got 5 boxes of hot pockets for free with a $1.50/1 Ralph’s digital coupon. Your able to use the digital coupon up to 5 times in one transaction.

3 cans of Progresso Soup free with this $1/1 coupon this weekend.

2 Totinos pizza rolls free $1.25/1

Last but not least I went with the 5 pack of Kraft Mac and Cheese for $2.49 after the $1/1 kraft coupon. I only bought the Mac and cheese to complete the buy 6 save $3.

4. Genine says

Oooops well the teller and I both read it wrong and she did an over ride, which made them free. Sorry my mistake :(